Most rude trader you've ever seen?

TheVenomWith1n

The one asshole I made a thread about a while back; when he didn't read my trade notes and lowballed me, he then proceeded to send me a trade offer for the correct while cussing me out and insulting my dead pet. 

Fuck you.

I'm not going to name names but the most rude and vulgar trader I have ever attempted to deal with would be a guy who has a 3 letter name (first letter is E and last letter is F)..... he was a total dick to me.

Nice guys finish last :^)

I've actually had people threaten to kill themselves because I wont buy their items.

they sound like human shit

I'm not going to name names but the most rude and vulgar trader I have ever attempted to deal with would be a guy who has a 3 letter name (first letter is E and last letter is F)..... he was a total dick to me.

I offered on a hat of his a while back and his response completely turned me off from unusual trading :s

Back when I was a young tf2er, I downloaded like 3 different spywares trying to sell my untradeable back burner.

(So, all fake steam accounts ever.)

It's long-ish image wise

xdFVtxt.jpg

iRftBqx.jpg

I6KDqHJ.png

dLbxqZq.png

in shootnell:

wanted to buy private eye for a friend (he had a strangifier), sent him an offer, images insued

雪音: Is it possible that I can get screens for your fir lined once you sell it?

TheVenomWithin: Lol

TheVenomWithin: Free rep eh?

雪音: :c

TheVenomWithin: I'll be the one making the suggestion :P

雪音: rip

雪音: reported for ab00se

雪音: I'll be watching you like a hawk :3

TheVenomWithin: Lol

Venom is a meanie ;c

So I'm pretty rude to people who cannot read trade notes for life

I mean very rood, people who cannot read are not worthy of attention

> Snip <

Guility myself.

Someone added me earlier, I ask people not to add me, he then asks me for the price of the item, which is clearly stated on the trade itself, some people are just such a pain to deal with and I just end up blocking them, it's not that hard to read trade notes.

Guility myself.

Someone added me earlier, I ask people not to add me, he then asks me for the price of the item, which is clearly stated on the trade itself, some people are just such a pain to deal with and I just end up blocking them, it's not that hard to read trade notes.

full.png

There are so many people who can't read I don't even bother making comprehensible trade notes anymore.

Archived