Most rude trader you've ever seen?

TheVenomWith1n

Doesn't necessarily have to be steam chats, it can be people just being rude towards someone who made an offer on outpost or something like that.

I don't remember the item/trade, but there was this one guy who would respond to every single offer he got with "lol" or "lmao" and then hide it, even if the offer was actually reasonable.

Also i'm too lazy to check if this thread already exists.

My first Cs:Go trader, he yelled at me about float values then blocked me. :/

the fuck are float values

E-Trader

gimmie pics

not gonna name names, but there was one guy who added me to buy like a paint or something, then just randomly started talking shit about how rich he was and how many unusuals he had owned versus how many I had owned. Then he started calling me an idiot for the stuff I owned and was bragging about his bp value and how much profit he was making and how easy trading was (and rank in csgo for whatever reason, he was still a silver...), he got marked on SR for scamming a whole lot under a month later

not gonna name names, but there was one guy who added me to buy like a paint or something, then just randomly started talking shit about how rich he was and how many unusuals he had owned versus how many I had owned. Then he started calling me an idiot for the stuff I owned and was bragging about his bp value and how much profit he was making and how easy trading was (and rank in csgo for whatever reason, he was still a silver...), he got marked on SR for scamming a whole lot under a month later

what kind of scamming?

I have a feeling I know who you're talking about....was he a lucky unboxer....?

I have a feeling I know who you're talking about....was he a lucky unboxer....

if you're talking about druglord/gravity, i'm pretty sure he wasn't marked for scamming

if you're not, ignore me.

what kind of scamming?

paypal and chargeback, can't be exactly sure since he changed his name so I cant search him up

I have a feeling I know who you're talking about....was he a lucky unboxer....?

nah

"Hey do you want my [insert their overly priced item here]?'

No.

'Why not?'

cuz i don't want it.

"[insert whining comment here]'

Dude, i don't want it. Accept that i said no, for goodness sake.

'[insert swearing here]'

So ye, here's a template

Nice guys finish last :^)

"Hey do you want my [insert their overly priced item here]?'

No.

'Why not?'

cuz i don't want it.

"[insert whining comment here]'

Dude, i don't want it. Accept that i said no, for goodness sake.

'[insert swearing here]'

So ye, here's a template

I've actually had people threaten to kill themselves because I wont buy their items.

I thought this guy wanted to 1:1 a Horace for his Phos Engi cap so I added him and he yelled at me for offering the 1:1 and he said A Horace AND a bud...The bud wasnt in the trade.

guy added me, offered an unusual on my pure (his was 11 keys, i have 40 at the time) and then called me a scammer for not accepting his offer. 

Archived