Let me introduce myself...especially to gain paypal trust!

unusualneymar

i agree, this hobbit is quite cheap compared to gambling, drugs and women. 

rep is quite important, though some buyers may be genuine, but u dont have time to inspect all. I tend to relax the policy when i have too many stock.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is so frustrating.  some kid named kidzse just asked me about my jobs, and other questions, and STILL wouldn't sell to me.  then he tells me i'm immature for a 30 year old father because i told him i'm frustrated and annoyed that i can't get a seller after everything i explained.  

this sucks.  i just paid $200+ for a robo-sandvich on fucking steam market instead of buying it for 4.5 buds worth of cash from someone b/c nobody trusts me.  i shoulda made a new rep thread and had all my sellers post in there for me.  fenetic sold me 83 refined and 74 keys.  paypal.  plukos sold me THREE UNUSUALS.  all paypal.  hvictron sold me 10 keys and a bud in 2 separate transactions.  all paypal.  all me going first.

if anyone has max's, keys' or buds, holler at me, i don't play around.

Well I guess I had to register here to reply, as you had to remove me without me even saying if I wanted to trade or not. But that is fine, no hard feelings. One thing I gotta refuse is you calling me a "kid". It seems you just proved my point being "immature" by coming here and posting this, complaining about our conversation. Guess what, I'm a father too, I just don't sh*t out thousands of bucks ever week, so for me if I'm gonna exchange some virtual goods with someone, even if it's "just" 180$, I like to discuss before going into a trade blind.

---removed chat transcript---

your copying/pasting does nothing to provoke me or out me.

i'm not removing any post.  you're a passive-aggressive guy who thinks it's okay to call someone 'defensive' and 'immature' in a trade discussion after i disclosed every single item you asked for and more.  

i hate passive-aggressive, self-righteous assholes.  so, no.  

and lol at you being upset i called you "kid"  i had NO and have no idea how old you are because unlike me, you didn't reveal a single thing about yourself (i like how in a transaction where i'm sending real money FIRST which is WAY more risk you don't even acknowledge that and still have to be so paranoid.  okay then)

IN REAL LIFE, i would never call someone defenseive and immature, then post their whole transcript in a passive-aggressive attempt to make me look bad, then STILL have the nerve to say "add me, we can still trade"

GTFO.  i'm done with you

You need to calm down and that language is uncalled for. Just read the whole conversation again, you are basically talking to yourself and overreacting. Yes I am paranoid, as I said, I don't earn even remotely close to the amount of money that you do, so yes it's a big thing for me to think it through before a trade. Also if you read my trade thread I have been subjected to backcharging before.

I never said I would not trade with you, you were basically convincing yourself about it, just because I did not respond in a minute. I was about to say that I have a daughter too, when you said you gotta help her, but you came back crashing and kept convincing yourself that I don't want to trade.

I admint I got a bit pissed when you posted it and even pasted the link to the chat, which I still don't understand why you did.

I still think your post  and calling me a kid is not the most adequate thing to do, that's why I posted the convo so it's clear I was not trying to be an a**. I admit I got a bit pissed that you posted your frustration & calling me a kid and even pasting the link of it into the chat (which I still don't understand why you did).

Anyways I apologise if I offended you, I never meant to piss you off either. I was never called passive-agressive before either, but I guess that is how you perceived my response.

You need to calm down and that language is uncalled for. Just read the whole conversation again, you are basically talking to yourself and overreacting. Yes I am paranoid, as I said, I don't earn even remotely close to the amount of money that you do, so yes it's a big thing for me to think it through before a trade. Also if you read my trade thread I have been subjected to backcharging before.

I never said I would not trade with you, you were basically convincing yourself about it, just because I did not respond in a minute. I was about to say that I have a daughter too, when you said you gotta help her, but you came back crashing and kept convincing yourself that I don't want to trade.

I admint I got a bit pissed when you posted it and even pasted the link to the chat, which I still don't understand why you did.

I still think your post  and calling me a kid is not the most adequate thing to do, that's why I posted the convo so it's clear I was not trying to be an a**. I admit I got a bit pissed that you

Anyways I apologise if I offended you, I never meant to piss you off either. I was never called passive-agressive before either, but I guess that is how you perceived my response.

no no, it's all my bad.  myaweseomecoolname just pmed me in steam chat.  taught me something i did not know.  now i feel really bad that i got upset at all.  i'll add u to steam and we can talk :)

and i deleted all my posts

stupid left4life ruining things for me lol

She didn't ruin it, it was around long before her, shes just a prime example of chargebacks on a large scale. (Just a nice extreme to use, althought chargebacks are still quite prevalent, and ultimately the biggest danger of pp trading).

this is so frustrating.

i just paid $200+ for a robo-sandvich on fucking steam market instead of buying it for 4.5 buds worth of cash from someone b/c nobody trusts me.  i shoulda made a new rep thread and had all my sellers post in there for me.  fenetic sold me 83 refined and 74 keys.  paypal.  plukos sold me THREE UNUSUALS.  all paypal.  hvictron sold me 10 keys and a bud in 2 separate transactions.  all paypal.  all me going first.

if anyone has max's, keys' or buds, holler at me, i don't play around.

I got 33 keys left, if you want first crack at em.

i'm done buying stuff.  the only thing i'm looking for now is a villain's veil with massed flies.  but i doubt i'll ever be able to purchase one.  hope i unbox one some day.

wow in a little bit i ahve to coutn how many crates i have then count how many keys i have then buy more keys haha, i'm so done with unboxing after this~!  i'm gonna limit myself to like 10 or 15 bucks every couple weeks for keys/crates/stuff now.  i'm gonna miss this week but i won't miss all the money i wasted :-p.  it was a great run though

thank you so much to everyone for trusting me.  that includes tf2shop.net, and several sellers from plukos to wicked delight to fenetic to hvictron to etc.

rhys if you still got keys i'm ur man, but if you odn't accept my steam friend request/get back to me soon, i might not need them anymore.  

PEACE

Congratulations on the child.

wow ty charlie!  well i don't like to count my chickens before they hatch, so let's just say knock on wood

but so far everything has been healthy and splendid...

Must be the best feeling in the world to see your kid being healthy. Congrats and have fun in tf2 and life

ty vm pudd

i just overpaid (2 maxs, 1 vintage bill, 8 buds, and 150 keys or was it more) for my dream villain veil with massed flies

i love sniper and now my loadout makes my penis tingle a little i cant wait to be told i suck cuz i killed someone with a body shot!

inb4 someone updates flies veil to include 20.8

pretty sure i just unboxed the only unusual virtual viewfinder with burning flames in the world

pretty sure i'm going to fap to this memory some day

although i just unboxed another like, 75 boxes and got nothing

although i did unbox an unusual 2 hats before the viewfinder

although that one was a crappy cancer

BUT WHO AM I TO COMPLAIN!?

Rich bastard

pretty sure i just unboxed the only unusual virtual viewfinder with burning flames in the world

-snip-

You should really give it to me, a poor fucker, to wear charity or somethin

if it makes you feel any better i counter my luck with being stupid

like not knowing about "duped" or duplicated items

kinda took a big blow to my balls when i learned i overpaid all that for a friggin' duped massed flies veil hehe.  makes no difference in-game, but nerd traders who would ever want it would consider it and price it at half its worth...ouch (9 buds fewer)

Not so much.

You'll never get a flies veil (even a duped one) for 11 buds. You'd be lucky to get one for less than 15-16, and even that i doubt is possible. Pretty much anything under 17 (duped or not) is a qs. 

THANKS awesome.  you are a true gentleman for reaching out to me on steam chat to tell me this.

i ended up selling it for a hat that is definitely not as nice/rare as the veil but whose effect i absolutely love.  i got a clean das uber with miami nights packaged with buds and keys for it.  i still undersold under the 17 buds you suggested though by over a bud.

Is viewfinder all class?

Archived