Let me introduce myself...especially to gain paypal trust!

unusualneymar

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted · Hidden by Chief D, August 29, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Chief D, August 29, 2013 - No reason given

holy shit.  he is the most mature 15 year old in the fucking world

>implying 15 year olds aren't normally mature.

I kid, I kid.

Did you really link your facebook page? Dude this is the internet, everyone tries to stay as annonymos as he can. Also this is not your blog, so uhm, not really sure what I should do with this thread.~ I will move it somewhere else for sure (the trading section is actually only about selling/buying your items).

Did you really link your facebook page? Dude this is the internet, everyone tries to stay as annonymos as he can. Also this is not your blog, so uhm, not really sure what I should do with this thread.~ I will move it somewhere else for sure (the trading section is actually only about selling/buying your items).

TO THE GREAT BELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

TO THE GREAT BELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Moved it to economy since a "honest thread" in the great below feels wrong. So stop spamming. ;)

Do you do Ideal? Because if you do I've got keys to sell to you for quite a low price.

*cough* Get paypal *cough*

*cough* Get paypal *cough*

Ideal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PayPal. Ideal goes directtly from bank account to bank account, no company taking fees. It's nigh-on impossible to scam with it because you need to verify your transaction with a code you received per sms. So you can only steal the account if you got the persons bank accoun, username and password AND their phone. Because of this there's no chargebacks. So its safer, cheaper and easier than PayPal. also I'm too young for paypal

Ideal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PayPal. Ideal goes directtly from bank account to bank account, no company taking fees. It's nigh-on impossible to scam with it because you need to verify your transaction with a code you received per sms. So you can only steal the account if you got the persons bank accoun, username and password AND their phone. Because of this there's no chargebacks. So its safer, cheaper and easier than PayPal. also I'm too young for paypal

Avoiding scams isn't hard. Paypal has virually no fees, if you can't afford a couple cents than you're clearly doing something wrong, plus the fees you pay to use paypal are far far far less than the discount you would have to give to use some random ass system. Lie about your age. 

Avoiding scams isn't hard. Paypal has virually no fees, if you can't afford a couple cents than you're clearly doing something wrong, plus the fees you pay to use paypal are far far far less than the discount you would have to give to use some random ass system. Lie about your age.

But still you have to transfer money to a PayPal account. Too much hassle for me. I wouldn't make PayPal just for this as I'm a small-time trader who will only cash out

But still you have to transfer money to a PayPal account. Too much hassle for me. I wouldn't make PayPal just for this as I'm a small-time trader who will only cash out

too much hassle...lolwhat? press send money to paypal (enter an amount)...get your tan-code, done. takes 1 min.

I don't think your increase in bp value is too insane, allow me to introduce Psycho Killer, who bought my tf logo KE for 15 pure, and Woifi's peace sign for 12 was it?

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198072386437

Steamrep admins checked him out.

-----------------------------

Also try and not be taken for a ride, people will try to profit outta you (Like Psycho sadly). Pure is king for TF2, if you want a unusual; offer around 20% lower then the bp.tf price if you are paying pure. Generally they'll take it.

I don't think your increase in bp value is too insane, allow me to introduce Psycho Killer, who bought my tf logo KE for 15 pure, and Woifi's peace sign for 12 was it?

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198072386437

Steamrep admins checked him out.

About 11.5 buds in steam wallet money (on my end, so he paid like 13?). Also he bought my scorching ke for 52.5 pure but I told him he can keep 99 keys (actually it was intended to be 50 but then buds moved from 23 to 22 keys).

Ahem... I think I know more about you  :lol:

Blame my stupid old school. Well w/e let's try to stay on topic from now on.

Blame my stupid old school. Well w/e let's try to stay on topic from now on.

Well for the sake of it, I'm almost certain you could find me from searching around a little. But yes, back to the topic. Which I am wondering why he chose to post it here, we aren't really known for being a hub of paypal rep.

we aren't really known for being a hub of paypal rep.

Nope, just a huge knowledge Base. 

Welcome to Backpack.tf, the FaceGoogle of TF2. 

whoa forgot about this thread other than linking people i've been trying to get to trade with me to it

i've since paypalled (first every time) hundreds of dollars for a few unusuals and lots of keys.  thankfully i've only dealt with well-repped, honest people thus far.  fwiw, i'm trying to buy max's, buds, and cool unusuals, oh and keys :)

Well for the sake of it, I'm almost certain you could find me from searching around a little. But yes, back to the topic. Which I am wondering why he chose to post it here, we aren't really known for being a hub of paypal rep.

A little while ago I actual did think of something like this. Because many of you are naturally honest and concern yourselves with your social standing here, you make great mm's. I believe the deterant of ridicule and banishment from here I'd enough for many of you.

Archived