Let me introduce myself...especially to gain paypal trust!

unusualneymar

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TL;DR Idle for a week. 

Moar Hours.

sorry i figured it would be better if i just was as detailed as possible...i promise i'm not a terrible writer if you care to try just once!

and i'll def idle 

wow this is way more difficult than i thought.  there are only a handful of mct admins in the steamrep list and all but 2 are either away/offline/on vacation/probably sleeping cuz who knows what time it is in England, etc.

starting to look like i can't even make this deal tmrw.  oh well.  i hope someone with a real rep reads my "plight" and can help out!

also in my research it seems like people are less willing to middle man because of some steam crackdown or something

There are still plenty of people willing to mm. On the occasions that the person i was dealing with wanted to use a mm i used Rager. Hes pretty much always around, and easy to deal with. 

also, the majority of mct admins (not sure about the utc-mct/new mct admins) are from america. 

and there are currently 5 mct admins online with 3 who recently went offline (again, excluding new/utc-mct admins).

Any SR mm is fine, just look through their profile to see what there conditions are. Also, most don't want/require you to post on their profiles. But rather just add them when you're actually ready to do the trade, and then just do it. 

ahhh

thank you guys for the advice!!!! i'm such a noob

ok i will just wait for tmrw.  i thought i was supposed to get set up ahead of time and stuff...i think the guy i'm dealing with has done a paypal before so maybe he'll know someone who has the rep that checks out newayz.  i kinda just offered that i'd find the middleman.  thought i'd need to learn how myself anyways.  

again, ty awesomemccoolname and piltacular

If you do use one of his mm, make sure hes legit. 

Double check that its actually SOP rep and not a fake link (check the link carefully and make sure it matches). I'd suggest opening SOP, logging in, and then clicking on the SOP link he sends you to make sure its the real SOP. Also, do make sure th rep thread actually belongs to the person you're dealing with. 

O, and profile rep is meaningless.

Also, i'd suggest you read this: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/395-how-to-guide-to-paypal-trading/

I can middleman some high-tier TF2-only trades :D. Only problem is that I only have 5-6 pages of profile rep :<

I'd offer to mm, but bleh hate mm'g.

Also, eww profile rep

I'd offer to mm, but bleh hate mm'g.

Also, eww profile rep

99% of the time I haven't asked for it. People just go on my profile and say it.

If you do use one of his mm, make sure hes legit. 

Double check that its actually SOP rep and not a fake link (check the link carefully and make sure it matches). I'd suggest opening SOP, logging in, and then clicking on the SOP link he sends you to make sure its the real SOP. Also, do make sure th rep thread actually belongs to the person you're dealing with. 

You forgot that I am Plukos the Great!

No, to be serious, I was looking for SR middlemans only, since I don't trust to anyone else. The mistake is that no one from middlemans responded. :-/

To SOP reps- I do not own SOP thread (topic) with reps because I didn't find button with 'Make a new topic' or something like that AND I am not trading through SOP, just through Outpost (Outpost trades for money etc.) so no one could leave a +rep there because It would be against SOP rules.

You forgot that I am Plukos the Great!

No, to be serious, I was looking for SR middlemans only, since I don't trust to anyone else. The mistake is that no one from middlemans responded. :-/

To SOP reps- I do not own SOP thread (topic) with reps because I didn't find button with 'Make a new topic' or something like that AND I am not trading through SOP, just through Outpost (Outpost trades for money etc.) so no one could leave a +rep there because It would be against SOP rules.

Theres nothing wrong with not using a SR mm, just make sure you check their rep. There are plenty of people who are just as trustworthy as any SR mm. 

haha plukos is the person i mentioned that i would like to trade with ... would ANY highly-repped middlemen help us for one simple trade plz~!

We (I) figured as much.

If you can't find anyone else (and both of you agree) i could help you out in about 2 hours (my sop rep thread is in my sig).

Fyi, the note doesn't actually mean anything. The idea behind a charge back is illegitimate access tplo the account,so if someone already has access to the account then thy can also also write a note.

A note is purely for records,and making it easier to find things.(but if the seller wants it do it).

Alo, I'm not really surprised he's being honest. Usually someone is either a a scammer or there not, so since he was willing ro use a mm he most likely wouldn't scam you. (although it does happen, so don't just assume because someone is willing to use a mm that they are legit.)

Posted · Hidden by Chief D, August 29, 2013 - Requested on chat
Hidden by Chief D, August 29, 2013 - Requested on chat

holy shit.  he is the most mature 15 year old in the fucking world

Archived