Why'd you join this site/Forum?

FoxsenBloc

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joined to ask questions about trading, stayed because of the fun threads and status updates.

Sadly we don't have those anymore

I've originally joined the main site for price manipulation, but then for updating prices.

Joined the forums because Chigga was complaining about my bad suggestions and they all got accepted.

joined the main site because i got into tf2 trading and wanted to make profit (made literally none)

joined forums after lurking the awesome's best steam convos for few months

Wanted to apply for mod, joined the forums, changed my mind and slowly started posting every now and then. Wasn't my best choice as the forums changed drastically to a less comical and more drama central type, but I've definitely had my share of enjoyments so I didn't leave.

Because the Minecraft server I was a regular on shutdown and I needed some place to satisfy my "forums needing" thirst.

Also because I was getting into TF2 trading and figured this would be the best place to settle in.

once i logged in randomly and try to sell my cancerous 3rs gen robo for 50% more

well iirc gent added me and said it was overpriced

,though i lurk more than post

You don't really appeal to anyone tbh.

#smoked.

I suppose I'm doing it right considering most people here are shitposters anyways, thanks.

I joined so that I could obtain entry into Long218's secret club, where we still manipulate key prices.

Even though I think this topic was done before, I'll post

I joined to sell my hats, and then I started shitposting in the trading section, and then I was a regular. And now I'm the most helpful member :P 

To advertise my stuff on more than one website, to potentially get more sales. Didn't work out too well, but I stayed nonetheless and began to post in other places (mainly GB)

First posted to sell itunes cards; no rep, didn't work out well >.>

Occasionally read posts, some reason decided to reply on them one day.

Now i just sit here daily refreshing the page and wondering why i'm not playing any games.

I was just a general trader that had just recently seen the joy in trading and hats after 3 years of owning the game.

I came on Backpack.tf a lot for the prices, and clicked the links on the main screen. It was quite interesting to read the facts.

I once clicked on forums. I found it generally uninteresting at my first glance. I tried getting out by clicking the logo, but that didn't work, so I always just created a new tab to the main site. I scrolled through the topics and most of them grabbed my attention. Scientific theory, some economic "key rise" and such.

It made new topics for me to look and learn, so I stayed. I came on the forums every day I returned from school.

To think I went to this by an accident...

Can't remember why I joined the forums.

Why I joined the site:
http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/10424898

The post is permanently hidden, though, If I remember correctly, the guy said I was overpaying in pure for a Modest Pile of Hat.
Told him that I used spreadsheet for price check, then tells me to use backpack.tf instead as it's updated regularly by not just one person.

Archived