Why'd you join this site/Forum?

FoxsenBloc

Why did ya?

I joined because my Brother told me about the PC version of TF2 (I played the Console version for a couple years) and how you could trade and shit so I was like "Cool, I need something to occupy my Useless Existence!" and thus I went to see if there where any trading sites and here I am today!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ew, somebody likes something I don't particularly care for.

I originally joined the forum to sell some unusual, or a Max's Head, I can't remember.

Lurked for most of my early time then I broke into status updates and I somehow managed to hit over 700 posts.

Now I will never leave.

I joined because I used to laugh at almost every response in threads while being a lurker.

Too bad we don't have these kinds of responses anymore. BibleThump

I also joined because I was having difficulties making profit. Chocolate and Julia helped me out, but Chocolate isn't active anymore.

Same thing as Silver. I came here to sell my Flaming Lantern Soldier's Stash by advertising on the status updates with plugs to my TF2 Outpost. And then realized that there's more to this forum than just advertising my silly hat and therefore starting becoming a regular on the forums? And overall, I'm glad I'm still here on these forums to this very day =D

On a serious note, I joined to ask a question about my mvm loot. These days I usually whine about how bad I am at trading decisions.

Archived