This is about football. You know the game you play with your feet and a ball. The game that is not a pussy version of a better sport.

So, does any of you guys like watching football, or even playing it. I like watching it but not playing.

My favourite Clubs per country are:

Ajax (Netherlands)

Zulte Waregem (Belgium)

AJ Auxerre (France)

Hellas Verona (Italy)

Atletic de Bilbao (Spain)

Liverpool (England)

Glascow Rangers (Scotland)

Swansea (Wales)

Porto (Portugal)

That's about the competitions I watch and these are my fav teams from them. Discuss nubs. Also American football is a pussy version of Rugby

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please explain to me why it isn't football. It's also favoUrite, realiSe and coloUr you stupid 'Muricans

it's soccer because

murica

This is about football. You know the game you play with your feet and a ball. The game that is not a pussy version of a better sport.

So, does any of you guys like watching football, or even playing it. I like watching it but not playing.

Ajax (Netherlands)

Zulte Waregem (Belgium)

AJ Auxerre (France)

Hellas Verona (Italy)

Liverpool (England)

Swansea (Wales)

Porto (Portugal)

That's about the competitions I watch and these are my fav teams from them. Discuss nubs. Also American football is a pussy version of Rugby

No germany? racist?

Also no austrian, lol (fully understandable though). xD

Football is like the only sport that I kinda watch. :)

I hardly ever watch football and if I watch it's because of my family shouting at the television. Most of the people in my class like Genk more then Zulte though, I don't know anyone IRL who likes Zulte.

No germany? racist?

Also no austrian, lol (fully understandable though). xD

Woops I Forgot Germany. BVB all the way (Borussia Dortmund)

And for Austria I think quickboys or something. They threw PSV out of the Europa cup and nobody likes PSV

Watching Tennis > watching a boring football game

Playing football > playing boring tennis game

Ajax (Netherlands)

Zulte Waregem (Belgium)

AJ Auxerre (France)

Hellas Verona (Italy)

Liverpool (England)

Swansea (Wales)

Porto (Portugal)

Just a few things. 

Football/soccer (whatever you call it in your homeland) is a pussy version of another sport, called hockey. 

I personally enjoy American Football, but I agree, the name is misleading at best. Even the plays in which rules dictate a foot is to be used are all special teams plays. So, yes, terrible name. Doesn't mean it isn't fun to watch. I do wish rugby was bigger in the States though.

Please explain to me why it isn't football. It's also favoUrite, realiSe and coloUr you stupid 'Muricans

These are because dictionary writer Noah Webster attempted to reform spelling in the English language in order to make it more accessible for non-native speakers. Only a few of his reforms were put into practice because you damn limeys couldn't break your precious tradition, even when it would benefit you directly. The initial plan was to spread uniformity of spelling throughout America, the UK, and Australia. Now we have three different versions of the same language, so we kinda fucked that up. 

Just a few things. 

Football/soccer (whatever you call it in your homeland) is a pussy version of another sport, called hockey. 

I personally enjoy American Football, but I agree, the name is misleading at best. Even the plays in which rules dictate a foot is to be used are all special teams plays. So, yes, terrible name. Doesn't mean it isn't fun to watch. I do wish rugby was bigger in the States though.

These are because dictionary writer Noah Webster attempted to reform spelling in the English language in order to make it more accessible for non-native speakers. Only a few of his reforms were put into practice because you damn limeys couldn't break your precious tradition, even when it would benefit you directly. The initial plan was to spread uniformity of spelling throughout America, the UK, and Australia. Now we have three different versions of the same language, so we kinda fucked that up. 

I am so not a Brit. I'm a Dutchie. We gave you the names for Yankees, cookies and dykes. So Dutchies>Limeys

I am so not a Brit. I'm a Dutchie. We gave you the names for Yankees, cookies and dykes. So Dutchies>Limeys

My apologies sir. Also, I do indeed like those words. So thanks for that.

Archived