22:54 - d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): well

22:54 - -=GHS=- keRbs_: ?

22:55 - d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): gg

22:54 - -=GHS=- keRbs_: fuck u

22:55 - -=GHS=- keRbs_ is now Offline.

MAD CUZ LOST LIKE $1K 2 ME?

#swag #ripkerbs #yolo

eeb6b9100e.jpg

Fuck, I'm such a pussy. I was going to put my Sunbeams Crone's Dome into it and see if I could make some profit off d0, Spu, and Markam, but then I see Bobsplosion and I noped the fuck out.

d3f29a884fb245905e26ed1adb5923f2.png

damn nigga. What'cha gonna do if you lost it?

if you can math there is no way you can lose.

I don't get what you guys think is so unfair about it. 

If d0 puts in a 2000 dollar hat, on a 200 dollar jackpot, it's 10:11 in his favor. 

If he does this eleven times, he'll make 2000 dollars and lose 200, on average, breaking even, but he will lose money because of the 5% being taken out.

This is literally as fair as it can be. All of his money made was just luck. He could just as easily have been driven into the ground, like that mark guy.

I don't get what you guys think is so unfair about it. 

If d0 puts in a 2000 dollar hat, on a 200 dollar jackpot, it's 10:11 in his favor. 

If he does this eleven times, he'll make 2000 dollars and lose 200, on average, breaking even, but he will lose money because of the 5% being taken out.

This is literally as fair as it can be. All of his money made was just luck. He could just as easily have been driven into the ground, like that mark guy.

Nobody knows how the system works. The system may run in a different way as stated by them. If u know what i mean, don't say it loud

How to win the jackpot:

Step 1) wait till d0 falls asleep

Step 2) deposit items

Step 3) add all of them

Step 4) lose b/c d0 gets back online

Playing Sweetstakes.tf is a lot like unboxing in a sense of of having a low chance of winning, but a high payout if you do. (I am not talking about the users who bet like d0, Wayne, or Markham Boi)

There still users who win while having a low percentage to win, it is just a lower chance as already stated:

gz8fnt.png

Playing Sweetstakes.tf is a lot like unboxing in a sense of of having a low chance of winning, but a high payout if you do. (I am not talking about the users who bet like d0, Wayne, or Markham Boi)

There still users who win while having a low percentage to win, it is just a lower chance as already stated:

gz8fnt.png

Holy shit, that guy won an unusual Killer Exclusive o_o Lucky bastard.

Sneeza added me early and I've talked to Geel (mostly just or fun, but also suggestions and such).... But now Brad make a cancer lotto site with shit rules and everything.

Well, it's csgojackpot all over again.

Archived