Does anyone know any robo buyers

JovoK

Hey guys does anyone know anyone looking for robo hate I'm selling a bubbling tin topi for 1 bud lowest anywhere can someone please help me find someone to buy this hat

I'm looking for a bud don't want to loose value

I'm sorry but I think ruff ryders made a more than fair offer. A bubbling tin topi just isn't worth 1 bud which is most likely why you can't sell it

puddingkip is right. 

the topi is quite a low tier hat, and bubbling is also very low-tier. 

good luck selling.

EDIT:

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/12359363 this is the only other guy on OP, you see him having any success for that ridiculously high price? no. you aren't going to get any trades, even with your B/O. you need to lower it. 

i basically compare them to the original hat. And sorry i dont know anyone that actually prefers the robo version of the hats

If you want to get rid of it, you probably have to sell for less than what you originally wanted. However, if you can't manage to sell it for your price it means, that the hat is actually worth less, so you don't loose - unless you bought it for more..

Please stop making threads about this, this is the third thread you have made on the same topic.

please stop necroing old threads.

Archived