Ban Appeal

Dogey

a)This is an Outpost ban, you need to appeal on there.

B) "I was banned for a private backpack, I have a private backpack!!!"

Posted · Hidden by OverduePixels, April 22, 2015 - Rude and already warned.
Hidden by OverduePixels, April 22, 2015 - Rude and already warned.

Talk to GabeN and see if he can restore your brain to its proper place

• Administrators

This isn't outpost

wrong forum pal

-snip-

-snip-

I am pretty sure he appealed on Outpost, waited a week and came here. Many users come here after appealing on Outpost due to how they are overloaded with appeals and understaffed when it comes to appeals.

-snip-

You can do two things.

1.) Wait for an answer on appeal (which might take quite some time) or appeal and wait (if you haven't appealed yet).

2.) Outpost mods lets you add them if you are banned for having private backpack and you have made it public. Make sure you have made your steam profile completely public before adding them regarding this matter!  :ph34r: 

Good luck!  ^_^

Yes, this will make us jump right on it.  8i6gq1.png

I always find it odd how people seem to think speaking to others in this matter will help them and not get them into more trouble.

That's private information Toughsox, you should know better. I'm reporting you to Sneeza.

Does that  mean you'll be taking his job over then? ;)

Does that  mean you'll be taking his job over then? ;)

I don't think you would like having him around with all the free time he'd otherwise be devoting to Outpost. You know better than I do that he's a bit of a handful B)

I don't think you would like having him around with all the free time he'd otherwise be devoting to Outpost. You know better than I do that he's a bit of a handful B)

And thats why I love him.   See, it was me that went in to him to help this guy out quickly when I saw this topic.......then he saw that comment and well, you get more flies with honey than vinegar I suppose. Guess he has to go through the normal procedure then. So much for trying to help someone out.

Its fine, I unbanned him. Toughsox has put up with worse responses from users being banned for 2 weeks due to trading with scammers.

I wonder whats the funniest/worst appeal that got the user unbanned

Other than a private BP, I am unaware of any appeal that has ever been granted for any ban I have imposed. But then, I don't do appeals so I really don't know. 

Archived