[User Style] Backpack.tf - Flat Style (WIP)

dekomegane

Flat design is the trend now-a-days but it seems our dear Backpack.tf doesn't seem to be quite there (yet).

In response to this, I created a userstyle that aims to make backpack.tf fit in with this trend. This style covers both the regular site and the Dota 2 site.

bX5shBX.jpg

BSLZQZ5.png

To use this user style, you must first get this Chrome extension and then you can install the style here. After you get the style installed, it should be automatically applied. Check the Stylish page frequently as it will notify you of updates to the style.

Please note this is still a work in progress and I am completely open to ideas and suggestions. You can also take a look at the code on the Stylish website. Alternatively, you can also look at the GitHub page for the code and changes.

Major changes will come in "waves". What you see is the first iteration wave. I make all changes locally before pushing the new version to GitHub and then to Stylish.

so we are gonna download a random chrome extension without screenies?

[sCREENSHOTS COMING SHORTLY]

(I need to take the screenshots on my laptop as my desktop Chrome has a weird font problem.)

so we are gonna download a random chrome extension without screenies?

The thread states that  screenshots are coming shortly.

The thread states that  screenshots are coming shortly.

I know but why make the thread before screenies are in? Like who would download it knowing what it will look like, could look ugly 2 people and 2 hard to remove

I know but why make the thread before screenies are in? Like who would download it knowing what it will look like, could look ugly 2 people and 2 hard to remove

I apologize for not including them first. I created the style and did all the uploading and created the thread on my desktop computer. I would rather get the screenshots on my laptop because of this font problem I'm having with Chrome on my desktop. I don't want people to think this style makes the font look ugly.

What does this do? Change the color of the title bars and headers?

Also makes them look more flat, compared to the somewhat curved/3D look it has right now.

Also makes them look more flat, compared to the somewhat curved/3D look it has right now.

I personally don't like it. I prefer the 3D look.

Archived