backpack.tf automatic script autobump/a little suggestion

BankingBot

I've seen somewhere that theres a autobump feature of the script while you are online, is that true? =( may i know if its permanent? Also, i would suggest that the listed classified to show should feature those with online users first then follow by lowest priced, could facilitate trading easier this way.

There is no autobump feature in backpack.tf automatic. Since you're a premium donator, your listings will be bumped every 30 minutes while online anyway. The classified listings are sorted by price which also provides an equal advantage to traders.

I answered your question in the thread you made in the Donators & Premium Forum. In short, the autobump is because you're premium, not because of bp.tf automatic. The autobump activates whenever you visit any backpack.tf webpage not including the forums.

I know premium has this feature, but brad pitt said in the thread i posted that those who used the script will receive the autobump feature as well even not being a premium

I know premium has this feature, but brad pitt said in the thread i posted that those who used the script will receive the autobump feature as well even not being a premium

Then there's your answer.

/thread

Here's the quote he's talking about:

We've added autobump to users who run automatic, since the items are readily available they can get auto bump just like if you were browsing the site.

It may need some adjusting, not sure if it was done properly but in theory it should be equal to what your donation/premium status allows.

ok thanks, guess there's no need for me to continue my premium =/

My thoughts exactly a bit earlier.

Actually, you don't get 30 minutes autobump for automatic anymore, right now i'm tier 1 donator(~1$) and my shit autobumps only every 3 hours.

Archived