Australiums VS Unusuals

Mr.Mem

Debate  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Which are better?

Unusuals are better if it's an all class, or if it's themed to the class/hat.

Australiums are better when you're really into a class and you want to kill people with style. 

Low-tier Unusual are hard to sell unless 70%-80% discount if u want to sell it for pure not other rubbish cancer unusual. People are always buying aussie for 2-3 keys less than bp price while people are paying 50% less than bp price for unusual. (not to mention people will overpay a lot for aussie) Definitely aussie> unusual

Most australiums are good looking and attractive. Simple as that.

Unusual has the potential to look amazing. (amazing > good), however, most unusuals are meh.

I'd say a safe 60% of Unusuals will fall into one of these catagories.

-Commonly viewed as a shitty effect

-Commonly viewed as a shitty hat

-Some effects go completly un-noticed (kinda stacks with shitty but wanted to point it out)

-Is seen as amazing to the wearer but meh to everyone else

As well as nobody will comment on your hat unless it's amazing

Where as most australiums are like "oh man dank australium rocket launcher buddy"

mostly just opinion, but thats my reasoning.

Buds

Aussies, hands down. Too many unusuals are marked as shit, while every time you see an Aussie you can't help but think "That lucky som' bitch."

If it is a nuts and bolt unsual, then I better like an aussie.

If it is an australium axtinguisher, then I better like an unusual (if it is not a shitty effect).

It is a too general question, it depends a lot on the item itself.

Low-tier Unusual are hard to sell unless 70%-80% discount if u want to sell it for pure not other rubbish cancer unusual. People are always buying aussie for 2-3 keys less than bp price while people are paying 50% less than bp price for unusual. (not to mention people will overpay a lot for aussie) Definitely aussie> unusual

I've never sold a hat at 70% - 80% off (that means you'd be selling a 20 key hat for 4-6 keys....) and I've never sold a hat for 50% of its backpack value either.  And yes, I've sold plenty of shit hats, some of which were even duped.  

I think he made a mistake and meant 70-80% of the price. Because 70-80% is really too much... x)

I would hope so, otherwise I'll go that guy next time I want a low tier unusual. 

Archived