Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

〘◭²〙Sync21

Custom steam info boxes!

〘◭²〙Sync21

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sync21 and I am new to the forums. I was a trader until buds went down... But I now offer a new service for the public. Custom steam info/summary boxes. Basically I will put together a cool looking info box with some stuff you send me, like your favorite songs, PC specs, trading rules and I will put it all together in to a nice info box. I am offering this service for free but if I get to many people adding me you might have to wait for yours to be made. I am accepting donations of TF2, CSGO and Steam items, I would love a donation :)  :lol: . You can find my profile here. Please just add me on steam  :lol: .

Thanks,

Sync21

Knurr

This is interesting. Have You had any customers in the past? Because I just can't believe someone would buy custom description for Steam profile.

comfortable

This is interesting. Have You had any customers in the past? Because I just can't believe someone would buy custom description for Steam profile.

I am offering this service for free

Spicy Ham

Do you do anything other than copying and pasting ascii art and unicode characters or is that your only field

〘◭²〙Sync21

Plz don't hate  ;)  This service is free, if you don't want it please don't hate. :D