Bubbling Shooter's TinTopi

JovoK

I recently got a bubbling tin topi, so I did some research and it was going for over 2 buds and that is what people are still selling it for so I'm selling it for a quick sell under the price of everyone else ( 1 bud 6 keys)

But everyone thinks that's stupid what do I. Do I don't want to lose value ( price I bought it for 2 low tear unusuals 13 keys and 20 keys )

For one, you shouldn't care about what people think about your price. It's your price and it's the lowest on the market. I can kind of see where they're coming from though, the normal version of that unusual is usually sold for half of that.

I don't think I have been in the unusual market long enough to really judge the prices on those new hats/ effects. You could always just put it up for offers and see what you can get instead of selling it for a fixed price.

There's not much demand for the robo unusuals anymore, 2 buds is probably a little outdated. 1 bud 6 keys should be ok though.

Looks like Avery sweet talked you into giving both your unusuals for his Bubbling Shooter's Tin Topi. Seems he'd been willing to take just the Bubbling Jumper's Jeepcap, but realized the price of the other ones on the market and used that to coerce you to add your Orbiting Planets Magnificent Mongolian by quoting your supposed profit margin and suggesting that it got offers around 2 buds, though he never actually proved any of that. He simply said the other one on the market had a buyout of 2.5 buds.

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/13897834

i doubt you would get over a bud. topi is not that much of a liked hat and as most robohats are lower than their non robotic counterparts, you probrably lost quite a bit.

i doubt you would get over a bud. topi is not that much of a liked hat and as most robohats are lower than their non robotic counterparts, you probrably lost quite a bit.

Stormy Robo Tyrolean goes for about 2.5, the normal one sells for ~2.2, Tin Topi isn't a popular hat but it should be able to get at least a bud for now.

Stormy Robo Tyrolean goes for about 2.5, the normal one sells for ~2.2, Tin Topi isn't a popular hat but it should be able to get at least a bud for now.

that is true, but it wont get over a bud unless hes pretty lucky.

I think you shouldn't go for the first pure offer you get, wait for an offer that YOU think is reasonable, or an unusual offer that YOU want. My advice, but then again, I am the original gamer.

:3

post-3985-0-24795900-1377717618.jpg

Archived