How do you cheer yourself up when you made a bad deal

eggbot

I friggin sold my MG cannonball for a duped antifreeze strotinum + roboactive nanobalaclava

Then i proceeded to buy the ooze ballcap with my ghosts shako + antifreeze strotinum

:(

I say at least I didn't lose everything. Like when I quickbought something that actually wasn't a quickbuy.

First I rage , strat cursing the whole universe . Then I realise how dumb I am and that it's just a game . I go on the degrootkeep map , play for a while , realise how stupid tf 2 without trading is and go back on an unusual trade server , determined to make some profit . 

I traded Bubbling Ol' Geezer and Bubbling Tavish DeGroot Experience + 2 miscs worth a key for Dead Presidents One-Man Army. I'm starting to regret that deal. Yeah, it's themed, but 3rd generation, Heavy... Figures.

Dead Presidents One-Man Army. I'm starting to regret that deal. Yeah, it's themed,

How is that even remotely themed

I traded Bubbling Ol' Geezer and Bubbling Tavish DeGroot Experience + 2 miscs worth a key for Dead Presidents One-Man Army. I'm starting to regret that deal. Yeah, it's themed, but 3rd generation, Heavy... Figures.

Why on earth would you trade 2 moderately decent hats with 2nd gen effects for a 3RD Gen HEAVY hat. Especially how cancer dead president is. I don't see that hat going for anywhere 25 probably around 10. Considering logo is selling for 18 and stormy is selling for 14 and terror watt is price for 15. And none of the DP one mans are getting decent offers on outpost.

On topic I just try to go on I made some really bad deals before but I was able to sell those hats for a very good and turn my bad deal to a decent one. Nonthing you can do anyways.

I traded 20 buds in great unusuals for a terro watt TC. Regreted it and had to later qs it for 8 in pure/first gens. I was crying for days. Just remember its just a game and you didn't actually spend money (Unless you did). There will always be another day, put your best foot in front of you.

Also remember that if you make a mistake, another one profits. There is no such thing as two losers in a trade.

Why on earth would you trade 2 moderately decent hats with 2nd gen effects for a 3RD Gen HEAVY hat. Especially how cancer dead president is. I don't see that hat going for anywhere 25 probably around 10. Considering logo is selling for 18 and stormy is selling for 14 and terror watt is price for 15. And none of the DP one mans are getting decent offers on outpost.

It would take me ages to get rid of these two anyway. Bubbling is a low-tier effect.

It would take me ages to get rid of these two anyway. Bubbling is a low-tier effect.

You could of easily quicksold them to people who buy any unusual for 8 keys. That would of been 16 keys in the bank and low tiers aren't hard to sell, you can get quite a few offers on trade servers if your persistent. Or sold it on the community market, refer to community market section in my signature link for lowest list price. I sold my bubbling mongolian on market for 10 keys cause it was the cheapest there.I'd recommend just try to sell your one man army for however much you can get and try to get pure and start buying like 40-50% off low tier quick sells.

Pfft, my mate traded a clean and short history max for a Unusual worth half the price because it was duped three times.

Archived