Help with a gpu

!каблам

So, I cashed out 96$ to paypal today and I want to upgrade my gpu

Langweiner told me to buy off of amazon but that dumbo forgot it doesn't take paypal (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L5GZGUM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER)

Atm I can only buy 1 part and I decided to go with the gpu since my current one is a 10 year outdated barely working overclocked to the max geforce 6600 B)
My power thingy cannot exceed 300W, dunno if there's anything more that is needed to know
Where should I buy the gpu from if I have an unverified paypal account with 96$? (I live in Lithuania) 
What's the best gpu I could afford with 96$ paypal and limitation of 300W?
If you need to know something else just tell me

pls halp ty

What psu and cpu do you have? 

Considering it's probably a shitty OEM psu, it probably doesn't have the necessary power connectors, and is probably rated for more like 200w than 300w, I'd check out a GTX750Ti, although, I doubt you'll find one new for $100. 

(GT cards are utter trash -- you either want a GTX 5xx/6xx/7xx card or a Radeon HD 7xxx/R7 2xx)

GTX 750Ti's probably the best card you can get for that power rating. AMD cards are great but they use a ton of power.

GTX 750Ti's probably the best card you can get for that power rating. AMD cards are great but they use a ton of power.

A 260x is only a bit more than a 750Ti, and can run fine on a true 300w psu. 

What psu and cpu do you have? 

Considering it's probably a shitty OEM psu, it probably doesn't have the necessary power connectors, and is probably rated for more like 200w than 300w, I'd check out a GTX750Ti, although, I doubt you'll find one new for $100. 

(GT cards are utter trash -- you either want a GTX 5xx/6xx/7xx card or a Radeon HD 7xxx/R7 2xx)

I already told him all this. He wants to run CSGO low 60fps so the 750 Ti is too much power. Makes no sense.

I already told him all this. He wants to run CSGO low 60fps so the 750 Ti is too much power. Makes no sense.

He'd be better off going with a new cpu seeing as CSGO is cpu bound.

He'd be better off going with a new cpu seeing as CSGO is cpu bound.

I recommended the Fx-6300 seeing that he has and Athlon II X2 215 and the socket will likely work. Too much :Dosh: though.

I recommended the Fx-6300 seeing that he has and Athlon II X2 215 and the socket will likely work. Too much :Dosh: though.

More than likely an FX6300 wouldn't work in his board; and even more likely, he shouldn't be putting something as hungry as an FX6300 on what's more than likely a crappy extreme budget OEM board. 

Archived