Why are australium prices falling , and will they go back up?

eggbot

They should not be expensive anyway . Im glad they are becoming cheaper and cheaper . Cheaper means more affordable . 😊

Its not so much that more are dropping, it's just normal fluctuations that most items go through. I really don't think there are enough australiums yet that there is so little of a demand that prices get to just a few keys. I conatantly buy/sell them as well as get numerous offers on them. I would wager that they will eventually rise in value again.

They should not be expensive anyway . Im glad they are becoming cheaper and cheaper . Cheaper means more affordable .

The drop rate is 1% or less.  They should be somewhat expensive, simply based on rarity.  

Its not so much that more are dropping, it's just normal fluctuations that most items go through. I really don't think there are enough australiums yet that there is so little of a demand that prices get to just a few keys. I conatantly buy/sell them as well as get numerous offers on them. I would wager that they will eventually rise in value again.

Yea, although they don't sell as well as they used to (then again, what does?), there's still plenty of demand. 

Im pretty happy they are going down. I'd like to come back and find them to be like 10 keys or less on mid tiers like the black box.

It is normal price fluctuation. They'll go up eventually then back down again.

Well, back when 2Cities came out, anyone who got an Auss was praised. They were very rare. Now though, I usually see 2-3 people with Auss drops, occasionally one or more, like the guy who had an A. Sniper, A. MSG, A. Knife, and A. Ambassador.

Since there's more of them, they're less hard to get. Therefore people are competing to sell them more, lowering prices and raising prices for the best reasonable deal, like phone companies and internet companies. Which means the average price is bound to get changed.

It's fluctuating though, so expect it to possibly go up in the near future, but it will inevitably drop to a key or two soon enough.

Well, back when 2Cities came out, anyone who got an Auss was praised. They were very rare. Now though, I usually see 2-3 people with Auss drops, occasionally one or more, like the guy who had an A. Sniper, A. MSG, A. Knife, and A. Ambassador.

Since there's more of them, they're less hard to get. Therefore people are competing to sell them more, lowering prices and raising prices for the best reasonable deal, like phone companies and internet companies. Which means the average price is bound to get changed.

It's fluctuating though, so expect it to possibly go up in the near future, but it will inevitably drop to a key or two soon enough.

High tier botkillers (gold/diamond/blood) haven't even dropped that low and the drop rate for those seems to be 10%.   You'll never see aussies for that low.  

You'll never see aussies for that low.  

Twas exaggerating, sir. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Archived