Beggars

Not Applicable

• Administrators

"PLS, it's my drem hhat!" *meanwhile it's like 20 cents

I had some dude on a random pub begging to trade his bp (worth basically nothing) for my ge helmet without a home because it was his "dream hat for years"... like, dude... you need to dream bigger.

I had some dude on a random pub begging to trade his bp (worth basically nothing) for my ge helmet without a home because it was his "dream hat for years"... like, dude... you need to dream bigger.

well the thing is they will never have a unusual, or buds, or a bills had or a bmoc, max head really anything over a key

i have a 140 dollar bp, don't get beggers but thats because i live in aus. not us. the worst thing i have to put up with random trades of people trying to sell me shitty hats, guns or shitty stranges. i just tell them never asked for a trade and don't want their shit they get pissed off

• Administrators

well the thing is they will never have a unusual, or buds, or a bills had or a bmoc, max head really anything over a key

I know I was just kiddin cause it made me laugh.

Beggers in our trading community are very annoying . I don't understand why they just don't work their way up in the community . Everyone started off from a scrap or a hat or something . At least I did . Im not that rich now , but I got it all by not giving up on trading . Slowly , you make ur way up in the trading community . Begging shouldn't be an option . Investing in a signle key , selling it for ref and then reselling stuff for profit is . 

• Administrators

Oh my god

Remove, move on. It's not hard or very inconvenient

This is what happens when you trade

People who add you are fairly easy to avoid - either don't accept adds or delete them if they're twats. I think most people here are referring to random people on servers hassling you about trading and/or repeatedly sending you offers to trade even though you've said no, all while you're just trying to get on with playing.

People who add you are fairly easy to avoid - either don't accept adds or delete them if they're twats. I think most people here are referring to random people on servers hassling you about trading and/or repeatedly sending you offers to trade even though you've said no, all while you're just trying to get on with playing.

I avoid them by living in Australia

I got my items legit, but then again, I sold my BP to get them XD

Whenever I go to Trade Servers, all I see is kids with the tag [Nothing2Unusual] in their name

and asking for free items. That's why I never go on a Trade Server...Outpost is the easiest way anyway.

I go on trade severs to try and sell stuff that isn't selling quickly. Sometimes there are people with too much ref in their bp. Also this my 69th post I'm so happy. I'd like to thank random threads that have gotten me to post random shit that some people like.

This is not a deterrent for beggars.

Also you avoid them by being one yourself.

This is not a deterrent for beggars.

Also you avoid them by being one yourself.

well I'm fucked he knows my secrets

That actually made my night, I don't know why I found it so funny but I was crying because of it. Thanks for the lift, mate

That actually made my night, I don't know why I found it so funny but I was crying because of it. Thanks for the lift, mate

always happy to help

also that is your 69th post congratulations 

Archived