Need advice on unusual trade

DJCaseyD

Was selling a few unusuals and got offered this:

Knifestorm Modest Pile of Hats for  my Chiroptera Venanta Doctor's Sack, Something Burning German Gonzila and Bonzo Titanium Tyrolean

I had the three on outpost for a total of 158 keys, though there isn't even a price on two and the sack is 42. The modest pile is 224 though. Just found out that the modest pile is definitely duped. Mine are all 1 of 1 or 1 of 2 and all clean. I'd appreciate any advice I could get. 

No need to make entire topics for these

I think we've already told you multiple times to use status updates for this stuff

What?  I've never had anyone respond to any of my posts about status updates. I'll be glad to do this differently. Just not sure what you're talking about.

What?  I've never had anyone respond to any of my posts about status updates. I'll be glad to do this differently. Just not sure what you're talking about.

I read your post wrong, ignore my stupidity pls

If I'm not supposed to post things like this or supposed to post them in a different area, please tell me.  That would be better than these cryptic, I'm assuming sarcastic, comments. Thanks very much.

If I'm not supposed to post things like this or supposed to post them in a different area, please tell me.  That would be better than these cryptic, I'm assuming sarcastic, comments. Thanks very much.

"Please use status updates when asking for advice on trades instead of making a topic" -- A mod at some point, probably.

"Please use status updates when asking for advice on trades instead of making a topic" -- A mod at some point, probably.

Actually, no, but when you're saying "status updates", what are you referencing? Could you possibly give me a link or tell me where they are in my own profile (if that's where they are)? I'd appreciate it.

Actually, no, but when you're saying "status updates", what are you referencing? Could you possibly give me a link or tell me where they are in my own profile (if that's where they are)? I'd appreciate it.

He showed you in the picture. Click on your name, then type in the box marked "What's on your mind?" Click update. That will create a status update that everyone can see on the side of the forums.

It's generally preferred that trade advice, unless it's complicated, goes in status updates both because it reduces a massive amount of clutter and that you'll get a faster response.

He showed you in the picture. Click on your name, then type in the box marked "What's on your mind?" Click update. That will create a status update that everyone can see on the side of the forums.

It's generally preferred that trade advice, unless it's complicated, goes in status updates both because it reduces a massive amount of clutter and that you'll get a faster response.

Great. Thanks a lot. I don't see his picture just a picture name that doesn't link anywhere.  This is very helpful.  Mod, please delete this thread. I will redo in status update. Thanks

Archived