What are your guilty pleasures?

BlaqkAudio

What is something you secretly like but don't tell people in real life? Could be anything from a type of food to some band/artist you like.

I secretly like Taylor Swift's music. I don't actively listen to her but let's just say that if I have the radio on and a song of hers comes up, I don't bother to change it, lol. Her music is too damn catchy ..

You next. Go.

Never tell people I watch animu. Im not a weeb. Some sex interests I won't share. US Civil War reenacting. I play too many videogames. Mostly just things that are too nerdy to share with others.

ayyy

Let's try not to mention anything sexual. lol

what else do i putttttttttt

I listen to Anime OP's/Japanese/Nightcore songs on a daily basis. I lie and tell them "Oh, I listen to electronic, techno, dubstep. That sort of music".

I tell people in real life that I don't like music at all, and I'm very secretive about most of what I listen to. I have a folder of about 120 songs, which is the complete folder, and then a second folder with less than fifty in it, that I play when I screenshare or people can hear it in a skype call, so they don't hear the weird stuff.

Secret Time?

My students don't know I spend 5+ hours a day playing video games.

They know all about my love for TaySway though....

Eh, I don't really have any that are that secret. I'm honest so I admit if asked. Also, I go to a private school, too hard to hide things anyways

I find serial killers very interesting.

Edit: My Little Pony (current gen) is also a nice stress reliever, and the fandom is pretty nice.

(The sad thing is that more people probably judge me for that one than the first one)

what else do i putttttttttt

You secretly love the pistons and cried when Josh Smith left and high key Brandon Jennings tore his achilles 

Archived