LF: Good Roblox Items

PinkiePie

..oh my god, this isn't great below

i had a pair of laser goggles that are worth like 2k robux now, but my account got deleted for a bullshit reason and didnt play since

I had a backpack in roblox worth more than 100k robux when I got banned, now all of the items together could sell for well over a few million robux, as they're all rare as shit and no one is selling them. It would be community news if one of the items my deleted account had were to hit the market, it would be snapped up, that person would make a lot of friends.

The good old days of hacking roblox servers, and slowly deleting parts of the world and seeing when people would notice, then turning into a orb, deleting everything and kicking everyone.

True story.

What's with everyone talking about always getting banned... Why did everyone get banned so much? Don't really know, seeing as I've never played the game and don't know much about it...

I had a freaking sparkle time fedora, all six katanas, the red tango, a star tailslide, the red bandana thingy that there were only 50 of... T_T

God damn it. I used to have a Classic Fedora. Then my brother fucking hijacked my account and gave it to his friend.

Archived