What's the best game you've ever played?

Final2500

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Video games; Portal 2, Bastion -- I was always looking forward to the next section and I had fun every second. No boring parts or glitches.

Board games are a tougher call, since it really depends on the players; Pandemic is great -- my team and I really had to think out every decision, and collaborating with other players is incredibly satisfying (even though we always end up losing).

Star wars Battlefront 2, I don't think there has been a game I've played more. Can't wait for 3 :D

Dbz budokai (tenkaichi) 3 also ranks high on my list.

Those are some of the only games I've completed to this date since I suffer from "incredibly lazy and gets bored quickly" syndrome

I haven't even beaten skyrim and I bought that game on launch.

Now it would probably be Tf2 and Day of Defeat/Red Orchestra Ostfront. Total War Shogun 2 would be third. Chris Sawyers Locomotion also used to be a great game.

But I used to play the crap out of this

Uncharted 2 was probs the most well-rounded game I've played.

I used to like the pokemon games, but looking back on them, they were too much of a "grind to advance RPG".  The originals are still really fun, but there's really not that much to them, so I have a hard time having more than one play-through a year.

Tf2

Battlefront 2

Mag

The Uncharted series

Lego Island

Xcom

Primal Carnage

Bully

Star Wars Republic Commando

Bioshock 1 and 2

Fallout 1, 2, 3, New Vegas

Tf2

Battlefront 2

Mag

The Uncharted series

Lego Island

Xcom

Primal Carnage

Bully

Star Wars Republic Commando

Bioshock 1 and 2

Fallout 1, 2, 3, New Vegas

MAG was a very fun game. I remember my brother had a reputation for being a total ninja with the Knife in that game. I witnessed him doing this one time.

Ressssssssssssssssident Evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvil 2.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeetaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaar 3.

And last but not least *ahem* Mortal Kombat Deception

Mother 3

Earthbound (Mother 2)

Chrono Trigger

Best games ever written.

It is sad that most people have never played them because they are unaware they exist or they want good graphics or they dislike the genre of JRPG. I mean, even I usually hate JRPG's like secret of mana, and FF1-6 (I only played ff7 and and tried ff6 but it was SO BORING AND COOKIE CUTTER JRPG) but Mother 2,3,and chrono trigger are so captivating.

Also regarding the post above me ^^^ Resident Evil/Biohazard 1,2,3 ARE FREAKIN INTENSE PLAYING AT 1 A.M. UNDER THE COVERS ON A PSP.

Archived