Why does it say I'm banned from the community?

Shadow Storm

That account got hijacked right? The hijacker probably did something resulting in a ban for the account. The ban should be lifted when you get your account back via steam support, I think.

Is my credit card info enough proof that "Shadow Storm" was my account? And enough proof to get my items back?

It should be, don't know for sure since I've never had this happen to me before. You should also give them the link the hijacker used to get your account as extra proof. And if you activated some games you bought in an irl store via steam, give them some of those codes.

How can I block it? I don't have access to my account.

What? You don't need your steam account to block your credit card.

So, how do I block it? :( Please reply ASAP.

You call your credit card company and report it.

I'm raking it that you don't manage your own finances?

The credit isn't mine. My sibling let me use it, so... I can't do any of that stuff.

Well, if its potentially been stolen, then you should really cancel it, otherwise you're going to have to cover any potential purchases. (Or at least be forced to deal with them). 

What is potentially stolen? And cancel what?

You're worried that the person who has access to your steam account also has access to your credit card. So, you should cancel the credit card number so the person who stole your account won't have access to any relevant credit card information. 

But how will I do that? Would I have to tell my sibling that their credit card is being used?

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have access to any useful credit card information, but i'm not sure. 

If you are genuinely worried that he'll have access then you should cancel the credit card. 

To cancel, your brother would have to call the credit card company, say the card has been lost, and they'll send him a new card. (and if its within 24 hours of it being stolen, the credit card company will cover any costs, and you won't be charged a fee--at least thats how it works in the US). 

But my sibling would probably get really pissed off. :/

That means that you'll just have to bite the bullet and face your mistakes; After all, you're the one that gave access to his credit card to a phisher.

Besides, he'll be less pissed if he finds out now, rather than when he tries to buy groceries and finds out he has no money because some dude in Eastern Europe blew his paycheck on virtual hats.

Please stop making threads about this, this is the third one you have made.

Please stop necro'g old resolved threads, this is like the 27th thread you've necro'd.

Not that i would expect anymore from someone who shit talks bp.tf, spams sop, and then gets himself banned. 

Nice job btw.

Archived