Can I rap?

ŴƬЯ-A Vakume Kleener

Hey I just saw Mike's post and I think I really should come out to this community of something I try to keep separate from Steam because of my insecurities and not thinking you guys will accept me if you see I do this, but I feel everyone should know, and I guess I would like your opinion on it.

My best song by far; so far:

http://vakanz.bandcamp.com/track/farther-ft-nicis-scar

Wait, you actually are a 14 year old girl?

Sounds good to me.

Keep in mind that I have like no musical talent whatsoever and apparently horrible taste in music. :P

1:30 in so far and you're actually pretty good

the only complaint i have is your voice (which you'll grow out of anyway so its not that big of a deal)

editerino: aw shit i didnt know you were a girl, that makes the whole voice thing a lot less awkward

I'm not the chorus singer btw and this is kind an old recording. The last verse is more recent and not as high pitched and annoying

editerino: aw shit i didnt know you were a girl, that makes the whole voice thing a lot less awkward

I'm a dude. ;_;

Most of this song was recorded when I was like 11. I sound a lot less annoying now.

I'm a dude. ;_;

Most of this song was recorded when I was like 11. I sound a lot less annoying now.

b542a1d4bc.png

then why is your gender on bp.tf set to female????

I still think you should wait before spitting any more fire (been in a skype call with you, voice sounds nearly the same to me)

Lyrics could be better as well, just saying.

This is gonna sound weird but I know a guy IRL who knows this guy. He tells me he's chill but I met him via Skype and I just couldn't find how. Very cock personality and just an asshat personality is how you came on.

That being said, the lyrics are kinda ok, could use work for them to tie in better, but the guy with the deeper voice spit his rhymes clean asf. Recording was also poopy, but you said it's old so meh.

Like unlucky said wait for your balls to drop and you'll sound better.

wait for your balls to drop and you'll sound better.

I'm the same age as you, and you're calling me the cock and asshat saying something ignorant like "Wait for your balls to drop"

This is gonna sound weird but I know a guy IRL who knows this guy. He tells me he's chill but I met him via Skype and I just couldn't find how. Very cock personality and just an asshat personality is how you came on.

That being said, the lyrics are kinda ok, could use work for them to tie in better, but the guy with the deeper voice spit his rhymes clean asf. Recording was also poopy, but you said it's old so meh.

Like unlucky said wait for your balls to drop and you'll sound better.

This whole thing made me cringe.

(The comment)

Yeah, this was a alright track, not bad

1:30 in so far and you're actually pretty good

the only complaint i have is your voice (which you'll grow out of anyway so its not that big of a deal)

Lol still pretty awkward, though not as bad as Deft's comment.

Otherwise, not bad. I don't listen to rap, but that sounded good to me.

Very monotone, put a lil' expression in your voice. Your voice (tone, not pitch) is really boring, work on that + lyrics and you will sound a lot better.

Edit: Verse below is where I noticed it most.

But it’s okay. It’s just the circle of life 

People who are different are just taken out of line 
I’m just stuck here standing as the road is getting darker 
But it doesn’t matter, cause I’ll go farther 

Well hey, I'm glad I inspired to someone to share their talents :) 

The hook was kind of eh, and like it's been said the actual rapping was kind of monotone. But as you mature your voice will change up some, and that'll get better.

Not bad for being as young as you are, and you'll have plenty of time to work on it. 

I would definitely expand your vocabulary some as well. Idk but I prefer hearing words with more bite to them which doesn't exist as much as it should in rap. (Most famous songs atm have the literary level of an eighth grader) 

Keep working man! 

Very monotone, put a lil' expression in your voice. 

the actual rapping was kind of monotone.

Well this song in particular is suppose to be a fed up side of me, and meant to be monotone

Thanks for the suport though, guys!

^~^

The only reason why my comment was bad was because this guy had the worst first impression on me and he knows it.

Yes, my comment was rude, and yes I apologize.

Still would sound better if your voice was deeper, you also sound like you're far away from the mic

Archived