STRANGE GENUINE ITEMS LISTINGS

BullsEye

just like the title it would be nice to make a listing when you search for an item and apears there strange/vintage/unic/unic uncraftable and collector's to apear strange genuine for the items that could be made

They put a little orange box around the item in the classified section if it is strange but is already a different quality (vintage/collectors/genuine/unusual).  Although I agree that it would be interesting to be able to have separate prices for the strange and non-strange versions (which you can't currently have).

i know they put but ppl are blind trust me im selling a strange genuine foppish physician and they all say its genuine :|

sry but i post verry rarely i hope a moderator see and delete the wrong one again sry for that

No, it's fine. Everybody makes mistakes  :D

Plus, it seems a mod already deleted the other thread.

I hate to bring it up, but I do wish, if possible, it would give the price of an item with two or more qualities. For example, my strange vintage stockbroker's scarf. I've just been adding the prices of the two qualities, which people seem to accept pretty well, but when the get on my backpack and see it priced at .33-.55 (The vintage price), they go nuts and accuse me of scamming/sharking. At the very least, I'd appreciate the highest price from whichever quality has it, that way instead of saying it's worth a measly Rec, it's actually a lot closer to the price I'm looking to get for it.

Archived