Just recieved a notice for backpack.tf capos

FourKings

They said I must find a mini of the the hat I traded to show what its worth. As I have stated in multiple posts. There are no recent sales so I was going off the bp price. If you come direct me to where these mysterious sales are for this hat I would be appreciated. I can find none and I would bet none of you can find any recent enought to be considered in the price suggestion. One more tthing to address. If you are a primium member you should not lose your ability to suggest prices because some adimin arbitrarily decided to close your suggestion. and even more offensively to say I was  trying to manipulate prices. Im just try ing to price some hats with no prices. But no one wnat to offer help only criticism. This is clearly a good ole boys group and will do anything to keep the little guy down. Get with the program of bp will fail if there prices cannot be a decent guide to go from. Happy trails and good luck fixing a completely destroyed sysytem. My hope is something better will spring up in its place

If you're going to price something based on an outdated hat, you need to do a mini for said hat. If you can't find any sales for a mini, then you can't do the suggestion at all. Simple as that.

Ok.

1. A mod didn't arbitrarily close your suggestions, reasons were given for both suggestions.

2. Your ability to suggest was removed because you have less than 1 rep point, the only way to get it back above is to comment on other suggestions and hope people like your comments.

3. Why is it offensive that your suggestion was labelled manipulative? You provided very little proof, and the mods have no idea if you're trying to manipulate or not, all they see is the proof, or lack there of.

4. There ARE recent sales for CV Gentleman's

5. casual tried to help you but you didn't even reply

6. "Good luck fixing a completely destroyed system" It's not destroyed, there just aren't enough suggestors/proof to keep it updated.

Archived