2 More newbie questions

The_Voice_Within

Hello guys it's me, Agian i got two more questions

So the first one: if i create a trade and the other person fails to authorize through the email should I move on and resell it? or do i wait and see if they respond to the email after the week i've already given him?

Second one is a little more general: If im selling weps for the normal price of 0.05 ref how should i make profit on this? am i messing something to this or am i just doing it wrong? Because weps already cost me 0.05 to get, or do i need just to stick it out untill i find someone willing to pay 0.11 ref?

Thanks agian,

The_Voice :D

1.) You can just trade to another guy if he doesn't accept.

2.) If you want to make profit from weps you would have to sell for 0.11, I don't recommend trading weapons though as you can't make much profit.

Thanks, this helped me out a lot. I Still think this place has an awesome community lol thanks agian man HUGE help for a noob like me. :D

If you really want to sell weapons id just use scrap.tf personally. Unless your BP is filled with weapons, scrap is a lot easier to use

Yeah, scrapbanking's a rather worthless thing to do nowadays. If you're planning from starting from nothing and working your way up (i.e. not buying any keys to get started), then your best first step is going to be bottom-tier stranges until you've amassed a bit of capital, then you can switch to mid-tier stranges, taunts, and paints.

Archived