I got hacked..

Shadow Storm

Don't click that link.

He has no trades on OP, and a F2P account, plus nothing ever in his bp (unless it was private).

Coupled with the fact that you can't see the whole link....

Just a warning--could be completely wrong. 

Don't click that link. He has no trades on OP, and nothing ever in his bp (unless it was private).

Coupled with the fact that you can't see the whole link....

Just a warning--could be completely wrong. 

0.1 hours in tf2, last played in December of 2011.  level 0 account with no friends.

yeah, I'm not touchin it.

I already clicked it.. What do I do now?

We're referring to the link you posted. Its sketchy at best. Part of the link is hidden by the forums, and its posted by someone who looks like he has never had anything (i.e. like you're making that story up). 

So either you yourself are a phisher, or you're an alt trying to hide your main for some odd reason. 

Either way, its quite sketchy, and i'm not going anywhere near that link, even in order to see what it is. 

Well if you didnt try to sign in and didnt dl a thing from it. Then you're fine. Just report. 

If you did try to sign in or malware was downloaded then you will have your account hijacked. And you will have to deal with steam support. And you can waste your one and only restore and get dupes of your items back 

We're referring to the link you posted. Its sketchy at best. Part of the link is hidden by the forums, and its posted by someone who looks like he has never had anything (i.e. like you're making that story up). 

So either you yourself are a phisher, or you're an alt trying to hide your main for some odd reason. 

Either way, its quite sketchy, and i'm not going anywhere near that link, even in order to see what it is. 

The link is legit. I edited it as well to shorten, but it is still too long to show fully. He did indeed get phished. :/

http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/262527 - here is his user profile. he got phished on his of bonk trade. the link is still there

How long will Steam Support take.. :(

days, weeks, couple life times. They'll probably respond whenever tf3/hl3 are gonna come out. 

OP, if you didn't enter any info, and the site didn't download anything, you're fine.

If you did, send a support ticket, and it will most likely be responded to in 3-5 business days.

The phising link took me to a steam community link. Then I tried logging into my account to add him. I don't know how he got my account info. 

The phising link took me to a steam community link. Then I tried logging into my account to add him. I don't know how he got my account info. 

Because its not steam community. 

Read the URL. 

So about my last question, how will Steam Support know what items I had?

They can see your bp at any given time, and they can also see who your items were traded to. (i.e. they'll just revert your bp to before you were hijacked)>

So about my last question, how will Steam Support know what items I had?

They are steam! They can see everything that happens on any account. For any second. Literally. 

But what account will Steam Support give the items to? I don't have my "Shadow Storm" account back yet.

They'll reset the password and then restore the items. 

Their steam! They can see everything that happens on any account. For any second. Literally. 

If only we could do that....suggestions would be so much easier. 

Will they email me? And what proof can I give them? I can't get screenshots. I only have my last 4 digits of the credit card I used..

They'll reset the password and then restore the items. 

If only we could do that....suggestions would be so much easier. 

Seriously. With all their data they can create a better automated trade price list guide. Exclude the outliers and it will be good.. 

Will they email me? And what proof can I give them? I can't get screenshots. I only have my last 4 digits of the credit card I used..

You go to steam support and check it every day. And after you provide proof of ownership they will act. And they will just re set everything back to before you clicked the link. The hijacker would probably be banned and your unusual will sitll be floating around so thats another hat to compete with after you get a dupe. 

Archived