Editing Save Files

Mr.Mem

So I'm already sick of trying to get Genocide in HLM2. How can you edit the save file so you have like 49,999 kills, but it doesn't crash the game?

Can't you just use steam achievement manager?

Or stop being a big ol' cheater and achieve it legitimately. They're called "achievements" for a reason.

Or stop being a big ol' cheater and achieve it legitimately. They're called "achievements" for a reason.

Enjoy the VAC ban then

Enjoy the VAC ban then

i've used SAM for almost all of my games, except csgo because i want to earn those, and nothing has happened

you can only get VAC banned for doing it in a VAC secured server ,m8

Have you even fucking played Hotline Miami 2? It's fucking hell. I got an A+ rating or higher on all levels, which involved basically combo killing everyone on each floor, I beat every level on hard mode, which is fucking bullshit, and I got every other fucking achievement in this fucking game and I'm not even halfway to 50,000 kills. You better fucking believe I'm gonna cheat to get that fucking achievement. I spent 43 hours on the game, and I'm not going to spend another 43 for one achievement.

Archived