Nexus 4 or iPhone 4?

ivor

Nexus 4 or iPhone 4?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

Galaxy S4 all of the way.

And TouchWiz is so much better than stock android/CyanogenMod. (which are basically the same thing, right)

First, all of the textures/pictures/icons/whatever in TouchWiz are actually meant for the 1080p screen. This is not true for CM/Vanilla, where some of the backgrounds, etc, are meant for a 720p screen, and look a little blurry. I don't like this. Second, TouchWiz has so many more features. Camera is nicer. Clock is nicer. Honestly, if you don't want to be a hipster and flash CM onto it, you'll find that TouchWiz is great.

Couldnt disagree more that TouchWiz is better.

TouchWiz is bloated with an ass-load of software and dependencies that are not necessary for a slim UI which is what CM is for.

I agree that TouchWiz is catered to a 1080p screen due to it being developed to be NATIVE on a 1080p.

Flashing CM on a Vanilla is an idiotic move IMO.

Couldnt disagree more that TouchWiz is better.

TouchWiz is bloated with an ass-load of software and dependencies that are not necessary for a slim UI which is what CM is for.

I agree that TouchWiz is catered to a 1080p screen due to it being developed to be NATIVE on a 1080p.

Flashing CM on a Vanilla is an idiotic move IMO.

I'm not really bugged that TouchWiz is bloated. The lag isn't bad, just a dropped frame here or there. A huge selling point for the phone is its 1080p screen. I want to take full advantage of that. 

Galaxy s4 is really overpriced for the quality of it. The specs are almost the same as the iPhone 4, but it costs about twice the price. And do NOT get the iPhone 5, because apple are just taking the piss with it. They upgraded almost nothing, it looks the same, it's harder to hold and you gotta pay a lot more. So I would go for the iPhone 4.

I don't even know what a nexus is

Galaxy s4 is really overpriced for the quality of it. The specs are almost the same as the iPhone 4, but it costs about twice the price.

And do NOT get the iPhone 5, because apple are just taking the piss with it. They upgraded almost nothing, it looks the same, it's harder to hold and you gotta pay a lot more. So I would go for the iPhone 4.

What spec sheets are you looking at....S4>i5, the s4 and the i5 are actually pretty close competitors, and the i4 is nowhere near the i5/s4. 

Also, i5>i4 in pretty much every way. Better screen, better size, 4g, better processor/'gpu'/ram. The only thing the i4 has over the i5 is price and battery life. 

The specs are almost the same as the iPhone 4

Congrats on being the first person in the world to ever say that with a straight face.

Wait until the new iPhone is announced and get the 4S while it drops in price

This, the new iPhone is apparently coming out Sept 10, wait a bit and make a decision then.

Archived