New TF2 items for Total War?

Pyrocide

Hell yea, would be awesome.

There's actually a few community-made ones out there like that, but they get pretty boring/old after a few waves, so hopefully a valve release of a medieval map would be fun

Another batch of free items for me :D . I owned every Total War but didn't get a Freedom Staff last time because I didn't purchase their "Master Collection". No idea what the link is between Robo crap and the Total War games.

Beating a dead horse IMO.

Robocrap was fun for a while until they release 58 items of robocrap all at once. 

Time to do something new...oh wait.

wait, so if i have already bought the master collection, i still get the items? 

You get any items they give out for already owning specific Total War games afaik.

You get any items they give out for already owning specific Total War games afaik.

weird, because i haven't gotten the items yet. 

Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro, Egyptian Cheetah, the Barbarian Set for the Demo and now the Laurel Wreath for all the classes. The Laurel Wreath unlocks a special "Romebot" invasion in Team Fortress 2's MVM mode.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/214950/

wat

Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro, Egyptian Cheetah, the Barbarian Set for the Demo and now the Laurel Wreath for all the classes. The Laurel Wreath unlocks a special "Romebot" invasion in Team Fortress 2's MVM mode.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/214950/

wat

still didn't get it. Launched. Played it. Still got no fucking hat

So if I wear that Laurel, the MvM bots get new costumes? Sounds like something I'll have to try. I'm an MvM junkie but haven't played for a long time. Maybe this'll convince me to get my feet wet again.

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/August_20,_2013_Patch

"Added Total War: Rome II "Romevision" promo for Mann vs. Machine mode"

Nailed it.

Also, just as a little side question: no Skullgirls promos, and yet we get a completely unwanted Mann vs. Machine palette swap? Talk about a waste of talent, not that I'm mad about it. :P

Never wanted Skullgirls promos, so im happy

I wish it was a new mission based on Rome instead of just more reskinned missions. Anyways, when they become tradable (which they undoubtedly will), then everyone will have it and the hat will be crap.

Edit: I just realized something. With the new MvM mission there, that means that they have to have drops. Prepare for the robot armor as misc.'s and for a high spike in demand for ToD tickets.

I wish it was a new mission based on Rome instead of just more reskinned missions. Anyways, when they become tradable (which they undoubtedly will), then everyone will have it and the hat will be crap.

Edit: I just realized something. With the new MvM mission there, that means that they have to have drops. Prepare for the robot armor as misc.'s and for a high spike in demand for ToD tickets.

there's a "new" one?

Archived