Which game, for you, is the best example of "So bad, It's good" and why?

Prince Lowell

There are those games, where we know they are horrendous, but there is something about them, which makes that game surprisingly fun. We classify as "So bad, it's good"

So, I was wondering, if you were to pick one game that embodies "so bad, it's good" which one would it be?

I am going with Sonic the Hedgehog 2006.

The game is shit, it's buggy as all hell, the loading screens are too long, the controls are bad and the boss battles are stupid (at least most of the music is good). But, the thing is, I find that funny. I had a stupid amount of fun when i played '06, more than i should have.

Postal 2. It has numerous glitches some bad and some good. The fact that it has an active mod workshop and a fanbase amazes me.

Postal 2. It has numerous glitches some bad and some good. The fact that it has an active mod workshop and a fanbase amazes me.

Ditto

Hearthstone. Terrible game, with a slight P2W gameplay. But for some reason, it's fun.

your signature GIF made me laugh for a while, its really cool.

Arma 2 OA.

I always had fun flipping my tank or send it flying all over the map.

Its funny that I just got this game and once i hoped into a car and started driving the car started to skew into the ground and eventualy it was on its side.

I think a good example of a "so bad its good" video game would be fallout newvegas or fallout 3. They had a greate concept, but they were lazy macking the rednering engines, graphics were subpar, much of the mechanics acted wierd for combat. V.A.T.S. would show a shiloute no where near your enemy in the sky, loops in diolague, VERY LONG loading screens, and a varriety of glitches. But it was fun as in it offered a verry unique roleplay and this might sound odd, but I think alot of the issues gave you the ability to sorta pretend you where whatever you wanted to be. It also could make the game goofy by equiping your sniper with shotgun rounds and having a kickass spreadshot sniper. And you could change the gameplay from you being OP in the best armour with the awesomes guns, to very hard by changing they weapons and armour you are using. I honestly think that if all of the bugs were patched, and the gameplay was perfect, the whole thing would be way to linear.

Dead Island for me. While I did enjoy playing it, oh boy did it have a ton of bugs. Its really annoying when you accidentally drop your best weapon, and oh look it fell though the ground and you can never get it back. 

Archived