The new update and what it means for unusual suggestions

polar

Am I the only one who think high tier unusuals are stupid with 1000+ key values?

I agree - perhaps a decimal system (eg 1.930k keys for the burning crone's) would be better for unusuals over 1000 keys?

I agree - perhaps a decimal system (eg 1.930k keys for the burning crone's) would be better for unusuals over 1000 keys?

I think what he means is how stupid would be to start placing keys in the trade/trade offer.

Also you would need to fill all the slots on god tiers for exmaple.

I know middleman can be used but this is still a joke...

This can cause more scams, Not everyone use MM and may get scammed easly.

I think what he means is how stupid would be to start placing keys in the trade/trade offer.

How often does a 1000+ key item sell entirely for pure? These are values, not "you need exactly this many keys to buy this hat". You can use HOUWARs, cash, gold pans, smaller hats, etc.. Seems only people with lower BP values are complaining about this.

Bp.tf simply changed how values are stored in the system (keys) which are basically the only fixed variable (2.5usd) in the economy we arnt saying to use only keys in your trades. You can use anything you like keys/buds/max/houwars but the value they will be stored on the website will be "key" values.

We used to store values as USD for ages before changing it to buds, did that mean that for a year every trade you did was via paypal? We changed from USD to buds to keys because usd was fluctuating too much and buds began to de-stabilise eventually moving to keys. How values are stored in the website doesnt effect how you trade at all.

Archived