Would you pay...

=EC= Guillotine

3 buds for a vivid plasma defiant spartan?  Do you think it's even worth 3 buds?  I personally don't, but there's only 2 on the market and only 1 is not associated with a "set"  I'm kinda stuck on whether or not I should buy it for that.  It's one of the few solly unusuals I can afford that look decent(to me at least)  The only other hat I would really be interested in for my price point would be a vivid plasma dapper.  But even that hat's owner is asking over 3 buds.  I'm not so much torn over the price(since I can afford it) but rather if I'll be able to resell it for what I paid or more than what I paid.

Tl;DR: Would you pay 3 bud for vivd plasma defiant spartan or dapper, and will it be resell-able for that price?

3 buds for a vivid plasma defiant spartan?  Do you think it's even worth 3 buds?  I personally don't, but there's only 2 on the market and only 1 is not associated with a "set"  I'm kinda stuck on whether or not I should buy it for that.  It's one of the few solly unusuals I can afford that look decent(to me at least)  The only other hat I would really be interested in for my price point would be a vivid plasma dapper.  But even that hat's owner is asking over 3 buds.  I'm not so much torn over the price(since I can afford it) but rather if I'll be able to resell it for what I paid or more than what I paid.

Tl;DR: Would you pay 3 bud for vivd plasma defiant spartan or dapper, and will it be resell-able for that price?

Get the dapper. 

Dapper>>>Spartan. 

Also, if its the same situation when you go to sell it, then the buyer who buys it off you will be forced into the same situation you're in now. So, if nothing changes, then yes, you'll be able to sell it for the same thing or more. If more come on the market, then maybe not. The spartan will be easier to sell btw, but the dappers is sexier :3

Archived