How are you all?

Hatch Rawer Beryl

It's been ages since I posted regularly here, and I doubt that many of you remember me. So how's life been?

It's been pretty good

Except when all the skrubs come out of nowhere to yell at us about how the economy is kill 

Hi person I don't know! I am a person you don't know. I am dandy. How are you?

That's fantastic. I'm dandy as well, thank you for asking

It's been pretty good

Except when all the skrubs come out of nowhere to yell at us about how the economy is kill 

That STILL happens? I remember when people complained to no end about keys being 3 refined, lmao.

That STILL happens? I remember when people complained to no end about keys being 3 refined, lmao.

Yup. Still happens. Fairly often, too.

Those were the days.

Yup. Still happens. Fairly often, too.

BUT GUYZ I HUD 3 REF AND I CUDV GUTTEN A KEY BUT NOW TEH ECONEMEY IS KILL WE NEED TO SAVE TEH KEYS GUYZ.

As for the topic, I've never seen you here before, but its going decently. Almost Spring Break, all tests are done, can't complain. Going to complete my first TOD tonight, wish me luck!

BUT GUYZ I HUD 3 REF AND I CUDV GUTTEN A KEY BUT NOW TEH ECONEMEY IS KILL WE NEED TO SAVE TEH KEYS GUYZ.

As for the topic, I've never seen you here before, but its going decently. Almost Spring Break, all tests are done, can't complain. Going to complete my first TOD tonight, wish me luck!

GL. I actually have two pinned topics, if that helps. Confession time under General Discussion and TF2 Trading Etiquette under Team Fortress 2 Discussions.

Archived