how do u get gifted keys

Rico Lambrini

they usually own 100 plus gifted keys at the same time, often from the same person.

how were they obtain at the first place, someone told me they got them from steam market

what is a good price to buy them for

what will happen to summer keys, summer is nearly over

They are the same as normal keys. 

They came from those gift keys that they sale on the mann co store. Random person on server uses them. And i guess you just buy it on the market place as well. 

If all from the same person giveaway event or some sort of laundering method 

Over a hundred gifted keys all from the same person sounds sketchy as fuck and probably has something to do with laundering as Liddo said.

They buy a Pile of keys from the Mann co. Store and they use all their alts to join the same server and gift it to every alt. I guess it's cheaper than buying them individually.

They buy a Pile of keys from the Mann co. Store and they use all their alts to join the same server and gift it to every alt. I guess it's cheaper than buying them individually.

Its the same price. You can actually lose doing the pile of gift keys. I assume event of some sort or laundering. Laundering is more likely because they all sold to the market place

Archived