backpack.tf Classifieds quicklisting userscript

cares

READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY BEFORE FIRST USE

Install: https://github.com/caresx/tf2-userscripts/raw/master/backpacktf-quicklist.user.js

You will need...

Greasemonkey for Firefox
Tampermonkey for Chrome
Tampermonkey Beta for Opera

Tampermonkey Safari for Safari

This script hopes to simplify listing items on backpack.tf's Classifieds system. You can set up 1 click listing buttons and list items in batches. Check out the screenshots for more.

It loads only on user backpack pages. To use it you will want to go to your own page of course. For it to work you must have at least one manually made listing, this is so the trade offer url & b/o preferences can be copied.

Annotated screenshots -

Configuration

a55eJ9U.png

Click on the arrow next to your name and select Manage Quicklists.

jFr6Zv2.png

This modal will be shown. Explanation is provided, buttons do what they say they do.

Quicklisting from popover

fCBZ6vi.png

Hover over an item (you have to be able to list it on classifieds and must not already have made a listing for it), you will see your quicklist options.

The first time you quicklist on the page (reset every time you close/reload the page), you will have to confirm your action. This is a safety feature, useful in particular for Automatic users. Once you're done quicklisting it's recommended you reload the page right away so you don't accidently list anything.

VFkqluj.png

When your item is listed, the item is grayed out (reset when you close/reload the page) and the value tag is applied. Currencies are reproduced verbatim and not as decimal, unlike normal listings (will be that way when you reload the page). Example, "1 key, 1 ref" instead of "1.[something] keys"

Quicklisting in batches (requested by Brad)

gxuE8lH.png

Select your items using the selection system (click on an item to add it to the selection, double click on an item to initiate selection mode).

dF6j7Wy.png

Scroll to the top (or use the Home key) and click on 'Select quicklist', which will now be enabled.

QVK1zEU.png

Items in your batch will be shown and you will be prompted to select a desired quicklist, or enter the details in manually. Items that cannot be listed or are already are removed from the batch. You can select a quicklist and edit it as well.

h7kGwxP.png

Selection mode is exited and the items will be listed sequentially (in order). If there are any errors, there will be a red warning icon instead of the listed price.

Select Page button

gcDcWsX.png

Find the page you want to select.

6uZiX19.png

Click on the button to select the page. Click on it again to deselect. You can proceed to do whatever you want to do with the selection system.

Feedback is nice.

Source code is on GitHub - https://github.com/caresx/tf2-userscripts/blob/master/backpacktf-quicklist.user.js

Selected a quicklist for 1 key, it's listing for .05 refined

http://puu.sh/gTBWD/d2367f34c3.png

yeah quicklisting multiple seems to not work for me

i have the same problem, listed some weapons for 0.05 ref instead of 0.11 ref

nice script, rafiozol won't have to list 200 crates at once.

http://backpack.tf/classifieds/?steamid=76561198056198948

tell fiskie to add more listings then i will list all my crates (rip 120 limit)

Selected a quicklist for 1 key, it's listing for .05 refined

http://puu.sh/gTBWD/d2367f34c3.png

yeah quicklisting multiple seems to not work for me

i have the same problem, listed some weapons for 0.05 ref instead of 0.11 ref

tell fiskie to add more listings then i will list all my crates (rip 120 limit)

Thanks for telling me, fixed it. Click on the install link in the OP to update.

Good work as always ;)

What's bump all and refresh all? :D

Thank you!

Refresh is this poorly written script here: https://github.com/caresx/tf2-userscripts/blob/master/backpacktf-refresh.user.js

It refreshes a user's backpack, intended to keep classifieds clean and to get a good idea of an asking price.

Bump is a trade bump utility to save time, I hardly use it anymore. In particular it comes with a bump listing button next to the listing (using ajax) -

N72u32s.png

The all buttons click all the buttons on the page.

Whenever I click to do multiple ones it always lists them at 0.05. 

Like i clicked to do 0.33 ref for all my vintage sandviches and it listed all 27 for 0.05

Whenever I click to do multiple ones it always lists them at 0.05. 

Like i clicked to do 0.33 ref for all my vintage sandviches and it listed all 27 for 0.05

Fixed this hours before your comment... Update link is in the OP (same as install link).

What about Safari? Nothing?

There is no extension available for Safari like TamperMonkey, so no. CH/FF/O all work on a Mac :)

THIS IS A GAME CHANGER

:)

Wasn't this supposed to be implemented directly into bp.tf?

Brad said he urged Fiskie to implement this, you just get it earlier as an add-on now.

Pushed a bug fix for batch listing, update before you complain (link is in the OP).

didn't understand, sold a 7 ref item for 0.05 gg

I'll put a disclaimer stating "READ EVERYTHING".

I'll put a disclaimer stating "READ EVERYTHING".

it's a shame cause i like the idea of a template but i don't want the price to be included in the template. also this was more like me saying: 'haha i was dumb' rather than 'omg script is bad cause i lost profit :''('

it's a shame cause i like the idea of a template but i don't want the price to be included in the template. also this was more like me saying: 'haha i was dumb' rather than 'omg script is bad cause i lost profit :''('

I usually attach a message to a price,  but if you want to use it as a 'notepad' of sorts (for storing your listing messages), you can do that too.

I thought of putting something like that in the OP before but forgot, your post simply reminded me :)

Would be better if the multi-select quick list would have a box asking you the price you want to list and the comment box directly there, along with your quick options I guess. It's a bit counter-productive to have to go and edit the list before you start selecting stuff every time you want to sell for a different price.

Would be better if the multi-select quick list would have a box asking you the price you want to list and the comment box directly there, along with your quick options I guess. It's a bit counter-productive to have to go and edit the list before you start selecting stuff every time you want to sell for a different price.

QVK1zEU.png

Version 1.1.0. You can edit the fields of course. Message is in the tooltip.

Archived