Charity Livestream!

Kuuko-San

Alright everyone,

I'm planning to do charity livestream sometime in the next two weeks.

This livestream will be for:

http://aquarius.org.uk/

It is a VERY amazing charity based near where I live.

They help across the UK helping people of all ages, from young to old, overcome their addictions.

It's a really amazing cause and I hope it will be successful.

Times, dates and link to be decided upon within the next 3-4 days.

This'll be my 3rd Charity Livestream, with the other two making over 1000$, I hope this one will be as successful.

Important information

Date: Friday 3rd April

Time: 3pm - 10pm GMT (Still deciding on that)

Place: http://www.twitch.tv/conceptcharity/

(will be coming soon)

What'll be on the stream

Super Smash Brothers for Wii U (Sm4sh) - if I can get my HD PVR working with twitch (Never used it, shouldn't be hard I hope..)

TF2 of course

Besides that I'm taking suggestions.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kuukosan/games/- Lemme know if you think any would be good.

There's also website based games, Town of Salem is one that springs to mind.

What can you do

Mainly what I need at the moment is publicity. I'll don't expect any straight away, but any help with that would be appreciated, whether that's telling your friends, or advertising it.

Art work would be useful. Whether it's a Stream Offline graphic, overlay for the stream, actual twitch thumbnail or anything along that matter. I'd be making a new twitch page for this, so I'm going to need these things. (Also need a name for the twitch, but that's not important)

If I get enough viewers I'll need stream moderators. 

Any help is greatly appreciated, and I'll see what I can do if you're able to do a lot for us. 

Feel free to contact me about any details or if you wish to be helping out. (I'll be away this weekend 28th - 29th)

Thank you!

I suggest providing proof of the money being donated as well as an automatic donation counter. Cheating people out of money is the worst

also dont stream tf2, not a lot of people want to watch it. (Same can be said for smash, to an extent)

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, March 28, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, March 28, 2015 - No reason given

inb4 flares that scam discussion

I suggest providing proof of the money being donated as well as an automatic donation counter. Cheating people out of money is the worst

also dont stream tf2, not a lot of people want to watch it. (Same can be said for smash, to an extent)

No, of course. I'm not going to ask for it on PayPal. I'm contacting the charity about that, I used extralife last two times, but that's not really applicable here.

Alright, well, I'm taking suggestions. I'll see how it is. I was actually planning on just opening a empty server with valve rotation ro something and play on the stream. Sm4sh was suggested by the person I'm doing it with, I wasn't too sure.

Any suggestions?

K let's ignore Apex kewl

Please don't let this be like charity.tf again.

Never heard what happened to that

It's a one-time stream to help a good cause :3

Ah.

God no, It's nothing like that

considering using https://home.justgiving.com/for donations.

My friend wants to do horror games. I'm not sure what to do, he wanted Slender and FNAF and I just don't think it'd be that entertaining.

ALSO how does Friday sound?

Ah.

God no, It's nothing like that

considering using https://home.justgiving.com/for donations.

My friend wants to do horror games. I'm not sure what to do, he wanted Slender and FNAF and I just don't think it'd be that entertaining.

ALSO how does Friday sound?

Horror games are just boring to watch. 90% of people streaming horror games fake shitty reactions like this and even if they dont it's just boring.

Horror games are just boring to watch. 90% of people streaming horror games fake shitty reactions like this and even if they dont it's just boring.

Exactly what I said. I'll most likely piss people off instead of having a fun stream.

I'm really not too sure. I mean, I could screw around at Sm4sh, there's TF which I could do with viewers, I could do Hearthstone /w Viewers, but that'd limit the fanbase. I really don't know.

Archived