Halo

mattje

- thread about general halo universe

Yes I'm a consolefag becuase I can't even run minecraft on my computer--

Anyway, I started to play halo: ce in 2002 on my friend's pc, and I loved it A LOT. I still play it, and there's a lot of people still playing it online as me.

In 2006, I bought Halo 2 for vista, and meh, I did not liked it that much as the other players.

In 2010, I bought my first xbox 360 and bought Halo 3. Hoholy fucking shit, that game is awesome. Loved the campain (fuck you cortana) and the multiplayer.

In end-2011, I bought halo reach. I really liked the campain (I cried at the end :_:) but I still hate the unbalanced and full of noobs- multiplayer.

November 2012 - I bought Halo 4 at the day one, duh I fell in love with it. Now I'm playing the multiplayer (it's like a better version of the multi of halo 3) and skilling on team throwdown (aka mlg without mlg)

If you wanna kick some ass with me, add me on XBLA, my gamertag is: mattje27

sorry for my bad english, forgeev me ;___;

I've only played Halo 3 and Halo Reach

Halo 3 was the best out of the two.  And now i only use my Xbox to talk to my BF.  Halo 3 was too good to top in my opinion.

I've played all the halos up to date (except for anniversary edition). Reach was a crappy game IMO, and halo 4 is better but has some flaws.

The battle rifle in halo4 has bullet spread while the DMR has bloom, but in a mid-range fight DMR>BR every time... poor BR, and I was so excited to get it back

Man I have always loved halo, great game, honestly. Heres my opoins on it,

Reach was fun...For about 30 minutes,

ODST had a great campian and thats it,

halo 4 is an amazing game,, but stuck in the towering shadow of halo 3,

halo 3 was the funnest game I can rember, infact it was amazingly fun until call of duty modern warfare 2 came out (then all my friends quit halo :<...) but instead of getting that I got L4d2 which led me to the computer version, then too tf2 :3 (damn I need a spellchecker XD)

Man I have always loved halo, great game, honestly. Heres my opoins on it,

Reach was fun...For about 30 minutes,

ODST had a great campian and thats it,

halo 4 is an amazing game,, but stuck in the towering shadow of halo 3,

halo 3 was the funnest game I can rember, infact it was amazingly fun until call of duty modern warfare 2 came out (then all my friends quit halo :<...) but instead of getting that I got L4d2 which led me to the computer version, then too tf2 :3 (damn I need a spellchecker XD)

Man, I have always loved Halo, great game, honestly. Here are my opinions on it.

Reach was fun... for about 30 minutes.

ODST had a great campaign and that's it.

Halo 4 is an amazing game, but it's stuck in the towering shadow (?) of Halo 3.

Halo 3 is the funniest game I can remember, in fact, it was amazingly fun until Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 came out (all my friends have quit Halo), but instead of buying it, I got Left 4 Dead 2, which led me to the PC version, then Team Fortress 2 :3

(here you go, i can be your personal spellchecker xD)

Archived