Didn't know TF2-T got this offended when you decline a offer.

BBC2SNIPER1

TL;DR: Check the screenshots that are linked.

As much as many of the people here frankly don't care or hate me, I thought I should bring this up after what recently happened.

So after I'm assuming adding me off of outpost, Der TF2-T [A] added me to discuss his "situation." Which I thought was either brokering a hat. After he describes his situation in a way which seems very like a guilt trip to me, he asks me to pay for his unboxed Scorching Das Ubersternmann. The price was in my view fine, but I just have a issue with limited on the market newly unboxed hats (ie my sale would be only sale price drops then I have a hat I don't like) So I simply said not interested. After a talk about why I'm not interested (which frankly shouldn't be his business) He then starts hating on me for my actions. Now I could have easily done that in return but I just started laughing due to his mannerisms.

I understand this may not make a lot of sense. But I am curious to what anyone here would do/react?

And before anyone says fake etc, Screenshots below

Chat 1: http://puu.sh/gR2hy/1806d30915.png

Chat 2: http://puu.sh/gR2kK/a0b1983b4b.png

Hate comments: http://puu.sh/gR4iF/f57195a705.jpg

Outpost comment: http://puu.sh/gR42t/6b04976b65.png

As I wrote the paragraph above before I saw his second comment. I can see how easily der gets offended like how cocky are you to say "someone like me"

Thoughts?

(sorry for the photos couldn't attach 2 of them)

Eh, Could  be enough proof to get him in trouble. He was... racist right?

Just proves that these admins are dicks, just file a report and it'll get handled with. I would have just blocked him.

The thing is, he came to you asking you to buy a hat that you (I'm assuming) didn't say you were buying on outpost, a server. etc. If you aren't interested, no problem and move on. Don't know why he got pissy.

Hes a dick

heres a way to deal with the situation

block him

delete his hate comments

no more crying

Not upset at it just wondering how he can get away with this and people still look up to him as a admin.

Not upset at it just wondering how he can get away with this and people still look up to him as a admin.

They shouldn't be able to. It's scum like these that piss me off, the ones people look up to. That's not fair nor right.

proceeds to make a comment about how life isn't fair, and these assholes are respected but i'm treated like dirt... rant rant rant

oh hey another drama about tf2t

nothing new

Judging by this and venoms comment, if this dude is constantly being a dick/racist and its widely know about, how hasn't he been banned?

Just remember... TF2-T is a friendly place where noobs go to get sharked by admins.

If you have any semblance of a clue what your hat is worth, you avoid that place like the plague.

The World is full of assholes, and anyone can be one at any time

block

delete comments 

move on with life

Case Closed

Eh, Could  be enough proof to get him in trouble. He was... racist right?

Just proves that these admins are dicks, just file a report and it'll get handled with. I would have just blocked him.

The thing is, he came to you asking you to buy a hat that you (I'm assuming) didn't say you were buying on outpost, a server. etc. If you aren't interested, no problem and move on. Don't know why he got pissy.

You can't be racist against Canadians, we are a culture, not a race.  Unless you're referring to first nations.   

lol Der 

he lowballs everyone and highballs all his own shit and then acts like his shit is golden. 

He then sold it to Wayne for probably like 4 dollars or something.

Funny about this was on and some did asked me if it was me who posted that I said yea and he went on about how I shouldn't be in the server (which I shouldn't have but a someone wanted to see my hat and I joined them) And right after I had the talk with the dude, der shows up just to talk to me and about how he got his pancer back like congrats idgaf.

He's a dick, m80. You've dealt with loads of them @ reddit trade server and kept your cool.

My only other theory for the aggressive af behavior is probably 'cause he's also worried about the bud:unusual situation.

He's a dick, m80. You've dealt with loads of them @ reddit trade server and kept your cool.

My only other theory for the aggressive af behavior is probably 'cause he's also worried about the bud:unusual situation.

I have but it just simple shocked me that someone of his level acted so childish, like I understand to be upset over a declined offer, but to tell someone they live in their mothers basement and smoke weed everyday is not only a new "insult" but its funny as shit

Archived