Introduce yourself!

Kuuko-San

I'm bill, not very active here yet.

My real life name is not bill, no metter how much I may try to convince. + I really don't even know how I got the name

I'm 16, and as of yet the internet has failed to make me a weeb, like step up your game guys. I played exclusively on consoles until recently, when I realizied there was basically no community, and am now trying to build a compter to internet/game better :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am the amazing person that creeps other posts that no one knows and never does anything (i just check these forums when im bored)

Hello there. I'm Eli, your average Joe.

I am 18.3 years of age. Male

I joined the backpack.tf forums late 2013.

Pretty chill young man.

I play vidya games more than anyone here (mostly). 11 Hours + a day.

Hmm, I love cooking, drawing and all kinds of art.

Also trying my hand at C# and C++ for fun when I feel like it.

Favorite music genre: Many kinds of metal

Favorite food: Tofu

Favorite dessert: An apple.

Favorite TV show: Ghost hunters or any ghost/spiritual related show.

Favorite hobby: Gaming

Favorite game: Skyrim

Relationship: Single

Sexual orientation: Not gay or straight. I lean towards what turns me on. Weird I know.

Welp, that's about it. Cheers ~

I've spent way too much money and have never unboxed an unusual.

I've ghosted the forums for the past year or so

and I have 1445 hours of tf2 and I'm still trash

I play vidya games more than anyone here (mostly). 11 Hours + a day.

It's 3:45 am and I'm still playing (my life = gaming and hats) 8) #WhoNeedsSleepWhenYouHaveSwag

Hi, I'm Surs.

Not putting my real name out there, but Surs is my real life nickname.

I'm 16 years old, used Steam for 4 years(old account). 

Played Highlander as Sniper, and played on a 6v6 team as Scout.

I play both L4D2 and TF2.

Hi, it's me, the forums number one pokefur.

If you can't tell, I really like gardevoir :D

My name is chase and I'm 17, I live in florida. I run the backpack.tf newsletter and I have the most active blog on the forums.

Hi, it's me, the forums number one pokefur.

If you can't tell, I really like gardevoir :D

My name is chase and I'm 17, I live in florida. I run the backpack.tf newsletter and I have the most active blog on the forums.

I've read it, it's very impressive.

I'm currently in the process of setting up a blog, myself. College has bogged me down recently, unfortunately, but it's something I've been meaning to do. 

My name is zen, and you can tell by my avatar and name I like scrafty. I trade most of the time, small trades here and there, my favorite hat has to be the backwards ballcap and flipped trilby.

I play pokemon/isaac/tf2/ other games, I draw sometimes when I'm bored as well. I use to have a bp worth about 15 buds, however I was stupid and took 3rd gen effects and my bp drop like a sinking rock.

Hello

Born in raised in California

I just play CS:GO competitive now with my shitty internet

Used to bet/trade, stopped doing that because I quit. (Lost -$150 in total)

Yes, that is my (right) eye.

I definitely get upset easily

Don't be offended if I throw something your way (unless I continuously do so, then you have every right)

(why didn't I think of this  :( )

Marcus, 22, Sweden.

Used to be an comp swimmer and finished school - Got sick, been on sick leave for ~2.5 years and sit trade/bp.tf & talk with cool ppl on Steam.

Like - Death Metal, food, beer & vidya games.

Dislike - scammers & people who play comp/ranked mode in games and refuse to speak english.

I was sucked into the world of virtual hat trading back in early 2011 and haven't looked back since pls help me

Kinda like this idea.

I'm Dok. Could give my real name but honestly I doubt it would change much.

I am from Liechtenstein, the best place I could have imagined to be born, and currently study law in Austria with my girlfriend.

I enjoy mountainbiking, cooking, sitting on my ass watching videos/streams and of course videogames.

Mostly TF2 for multiplayer, have a history of battlefield (what a steaming pile of shit) before that. In terms of singleplayer I'm a huge fallout fan, cannot wait for fallout 4 (if that ever happens).

I do not enjoy trading at all, I only enjoy hats and as such I bought most of mine for paypal. Honestly can't understand how people would rather waste their time on steam moving pixels over than playing the game (unless they make a decent amount of cash from trading).

I was sucked into the world of virtual hat trading back in early 2011 and haven't looked back since pls help me

I know how you feel... ;-;

-snip-

The (in?)famous d0. In all my years of trading, I've heard your name so much, but I don't think I've ever actually had a conversation with you.

real info [not only asl >:)]

My Real Name is Steven

[i have no surnames]

i'm 14 years old currently,my birthday is at 26th february

I enjoy playing tf2,and i ended up my trading career since i got my outpost account suspended

I was born and currently living in Jakarta,North Jakarta to be specific,i live in the urban part of the city

I like listening music,and be a creeper in a trade server in TF2

Hi my name is Utsoob, and I'm a alcoholic. 

/s/s/s

I've been here for a while and I like shitposting. But occasionally I actually do cool stuff. I used to be super active on the main site and forums.

Basically what they said. I used to be an active suggest or, found the forums and never left. I've got a shitload of posts and am the most recent addition to the mod team. Oh and I'm the biggest CS:GO disliker around

Real life I live in the Netherlands, am not actually stoned all day every day despite the stereotype. I'm at university studying economics but am not active in tf2's economy anymore

My name is Vincent and I'm 17 years old (18 on the 24th of April). I live in Norway, and I'm Norwegian-Mexican. 

I joined here because I've been pretty actively trading a long time ago and been trying to get back into it slightly, but I don't trade a whole lot since I play TF2 competitively (Etf2l premiership and UGC plat), which takes a lot of time. I also play League of Legends on the side of that and I've recently got into CS:GO (hit me up for vidya). I'm also generally fond of forums, so I spend a bit of time here if there's anything I can contribute to.

Personal life apart from gaming I'm a huge hip-hop enthusiast. Music, underground, graffiti, breaking - huge fan.

School-wise I'm fond of math and physics and I want to study engineering. 

Basically what they said. I used to be an active suggest or, found the forums and never left. I've got a shitload of posts and am the most recent addition to the mod team. Oh and I'm the biggest CS:GO disliker around

Real life I live in the Netherlands, am not actually stoned all day every day despite the stereotype. I'm at university studying economics but am not active in tf2's economy anymore

Another name I've heard a lot and never spoken to ;-;

Another name I've heard a lot and never spoken to ;-;

Pudding senpai is awesome, just not when he abuses his mod powers

I'm sam aka TheProcave!

I'm a little guy on the forums which is (in his opinion) a helpfull, funny guy!

I have 2 warning points, both for spamming. (???)

I'm a 16 year old male.

Living the life at Belgium.

I'm almost like the main weeaboo wubsies. (I like to watch anime, but i don't have that much of a fetish for anime.)

I'm a little part of the pcmasterrace. (Well, i've ascended to the pcmr and sold my PS3 for cashy's.)

That's the most of me, if you want just ask me more stuff.

Also, nice to meet you.

Archived