Introduce yourself!

Kuuko-San

I've only been actively using the forums for >2 months. 

Something I've not seen though, is a place to properly introduce yourself.

There's a few people I know here from trading, and a few people that seem genuinely cool.

So, new and old people introduce yourself here!

(I apologise if this has been made before and I'm being a moron!)

Anyway, might as well as start with me.

I'm Eshan. I'm 17, British and have a strange addiction to hat trading.

In my last 3-4 years of trading I've been scammed twice, cashed out once and for some reason I can't seem to leave this terrible game <3

I'm doing Vidya Games Design at college. My favourite games range from Persona 3 to PayDay 2, Fallout: New Vegas and the Binding of Isaac.

I also occasionally play a Children's Card game (and hearthstone).

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My real name has not been revealed yet, but I go by Wubsies, Buttsies, Wubs, weeb.

Biggest anime dork/weeaboo here.

Ecchi/Harem > Any other, but i'm currently on the RomCom or the Comedy/Romance train right now

I have a bodypillow. Is that enough to make me a weeb?

Well I am amk and my rapper name is A-money.

I enjoy playing tf2 with a little anime on the side, but i'm not a weeaboo (yet)

I have been scammed twice (none on this account)

I will be getting married on April 29th

I am 16

and I LOVE slipknot

I'm a shitposter.

can I go home now?

20 / M / Saint-Petersburg

Should've expected as much.

I will be getting married on April 29th

I am 16

Married at such a young age? My hat is off to you (huehue).

Should've expected as much.

Married at such a young age? My hat is off to you (huehue).

Yeah we have something special so why wait?

Name on forums is metalshiflet or metal for short. Steam name is Waifu Zekken. Real name is Christopher cause I'm sure people have seen it already in screenshots. I'm a weaboo and I'm sitting at the back of the train Wubsies is on.

Yeah we have something special so why wait?

Haha, fair enough. Congratulations on your engagement then!

Name on forums is metalshiflet or metal for short. Steam name is Waifu Zekken. Real name is Christopher cause I'm sure people have seen it already in screenshots. I'm a weaboo and I'm sitting at the back of the train Wubsies is on.

I think everyone's a weeb here. It's amazing.

(**ESHAN, USE IDENTIFY ON THE MERCHANT AND FIGURE OUT HIS WEAKPOINTS!**)

Anyways,

I am the Merchant from Resident Evil 4. Though I act like him through trading, I act like myself on these here forums. (<3~)

I do not and will possibly not reveal much IRL information, sadly. >.>

Kemonomimi girls (Mostly neko girls) is mah fetish. You'll see it commonly from me.

Although I think I'm more of a stable person than a full-on weeaboo. (No body-pillow.)

Extra Info: Yes, I act like the Merchant on the steam chats at times.. (Why else would I act like a video game character? Although, I do understand if you want me to stop.) I mostly play Freak Fortress 2 on TF2.

Am I done now? ; - ;

I'm Sethos. I've been playing TF2 on PC for almost a year now, same amount of time I made a steam account. Before making a steam account, I've been playing the xbox version of TF2 for 2 years. 

I too used to play a children's card game but I've lost interest over time. Kind of want to sell off my cards now.

Birds and hats are great.

I'm an asshole to people unless you're not an asshole because then I won't be an asshole, yet only to assholes I will be an asshole.

-snip-

RE 4 is amazing. I love RE 5 purely because of the stupidity. 6 was just leon being emo and not too much of a fan of Revelations 2. Remake was so good <3

I can understand not revealing information, please don't kill me ;-;

I too used to play a children's card game but I've lost interest over time. Kind of want to sell off my cards now.

1 ref for all the cards <3

I've been here for a while and I like shitposting. But occasionally I actually do cool stuff. I used to be super active on the main site and forums.

I'm Tylar (yeah wierd name i know!!!) i play carl on duty: black cops 2 zombies and csgo alot even though my laptop SUCKS for playing vidya gaem (20 fps a match)

i do high school shit too so thats cool

I'm Tylar (yeah wierd name i know!!!) i play carl on duty: black cops 2 zombies and csgo alot even though my laptop SUCKS for playing vidya gaem (20 fps a match)

i do high school shit too so thats cool

I have like 300 hours in Zombies on PC, more on Xbox. Treyarch are the only good thing to happen to CoD for a LONG time.

I'm Keroro1454, named after the anime Keroro Gunso and I don't know why I added 1454.

I've been playing Steam for a bit, although I'm still new to quite a bit. For the first like 10 years of my life I had a original Gameboy and a Gameboy Advance SP as the only gaming devices, so honestly video games haven't always been a "focus" to me (But this history means I am either PC or Nintendo, that's it. I have WAY too much Nintendo knowledge memorized). I'm very interested in politics (as seen in my activity in the politics board), and consider myself decently smart- and I hate people who made uninformed or lunatic opinions with no evidence. As an extemper, it drives me crazy. I'm also learning Chinese, and am crap.

Honestly, I'd like to make a name for myself in this community even while being a crappy trader. It seems like a relatively nice place, you all seem bearable (for the most part lol), and to be involved in a community closely has always been a (pathetic) goal of mine.

Favorite games: Portal 2, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Borderlands 2, Super Mario World, and Lego Star Wars Complete (Fite me)

Hi I'm Winter Scout, Mostly play Tf2 but I do time from time play some other games. I rarely posts on forums, but I'm trying to get better at it and not shitpost like most people. I love tossle caps, and have been collecting them for quite some time. I mainly trade not for profit mostly for experience and trying out new items. I've been on steam for almost 2 Years and Level up for no reasons.

Some of my favorite games,

Binding of isaac: Rebirth, The Escapists, Prison architect and Don't starve (Go ahead hate me.)

Hi, I'm SilverSpeed or just Silver for short.

Actual Steam name is HatsuneSpeed at the moment but I like to be called Silver.

My actual name is Alec.

I play TF2 on a somewhat regular basis, though with school and all it's been getting harder and harder to really find a decent amount of time to play.

I can't decide on an official main but I've been requested to play on teams over several classes so that is always a nice thing.

I procrastinate to no end with school work and for a good example I've had a project for about three weeks and only decided to start and finish it a few hours ago.

My profile image is a pony, yes but I do not really identify as a brony. I used to watch the show but never got through the second season but kept myself as is due to my liking of having an original character.

I always attempt to treat all people the same unless I have proper reason to treat a person differently whether that be due to a previous relation to a person that I held or perhaps they had done some things to hurt a friend.

Binding of isaac: Rebirth, The Escapists, Prison architect and Don't starve (Go ahead hate me.)

All those are pretty good games?

-snip-

Death to the alliance c: (I just wanted to comment on the WoW reference)

I'm Black Dynamite That's All You Need To Know

I Have A TF2 Backpack Of Over 400+ Ref http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198033054784

I'm Buying Items Worth 1 Key Or Lower For 2 Ref Under Backpack.tf Price

Not exactly the place to advertise, but whatever makes you happy I suppose :P

I am Mike Hawk. 

If you see the name "philyis" or "philyisjones" anywhere, congratulations. There's a 99% chance it's me. 

Unlike the majority of regulars here, I play a lot of tf2. 

I have a selfie up in selfies.

I have a beard.

Archived