Question about Soldier's Stash

Puddkingkip's Selfie

Why is the eerie orbiting fire soldier stash most expensive out of all the unusual ones?

IT'S NOT EVEN A COOL EFFECT

lol

Yeah, idk why it just makes me feel weird that a small speck of purple fire tops Burning, Scorching, Cloudy Moon, Harvest Moon, etc.

because bp.tf has yet to understand that quicksales AND massive overpay are BOTH outlier cases

We have always treated high tiers differently because anyone who can afford those hats already has an idea about their true value. High tier sales are always reported as is with little regard to whether or not we feel they are accurate - more as a curiosity for all traders rather than any attempt to give valuation.

Occasionally we will make judgment calls on high tier hats, but those are only in situations where there are multiple sales and outliers to easily identify outliers.

We have always treated high tiers differently because anyone who can afford those hats already has an idea about their true value. High tier sales are always reported as is with little regard to whether or not we feel they are accurate - more as a curiosity for all traders rather than any attempt to give valuation.

Occasionally we will make judgment calls on high tier hats, but those are only in situations where there are multiple sales and outliers to easily identify outliers.

Its becoming increasingly hard to believe that those who can afford hats know the 'true value', the trend as of late seems to be sales direct for cash. I just don't think its reasonable to assume anyone with 500+ usd has a grasp of high tier hat valuation and resale value.

Sure logging sales is great, but if the idea is not to give (or destroy) value then why exaclty are the value kept in an identical fashion as lower tier "srs priced" hats?

If the guy pays 420 keys for the eof stash, grats to him, he got his hat. Why should it matter if his backpack value is +420 keys.

It seems quite odd that the standard of proof varies, yet the end 'suggested prices' are presented in the exact same manner, have the same calculation value and the exact same disclaimer.

in if the harvest moon comes up on the market again it will be worth much more than the eerie one, the eerie one was 1 of 2 for a lot of time because the 3rd one was in a private backpack and it only came back after the other one being sold for 420 keys.

even though its 1 of 3 and not 1 of 1 it its still rare since they are all in collectors backpacks.

I'm not usually a collector but I decided to keep mine since I'm kinda quitting the quickbuying unusual business and so I will only keep my beams phantom and eerie stash

Archived