What would you do with a bajillion dollars?

JakeTheAwesome

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spend a million dollars on tf2 keys and set up multiple bots that will buy and sell keys for 24 keys a bud and 7 ref a key so that buds and ref live forever.

1. spend it all on csgo uncasing

OR

2. bribe the steamrep admins to get google (known scammer) 's tag removed, then give away a bunch of shit to celebrate CAUSE I DID SOMETHING LOLOL!!!!

1.) Get all the unusuals & shit that I want

2.) Buy a nice car

3.) Buy a plane ticket to visit my girlfriend

4.) Buy a nice house (Not huge, just a nice one)

5.) Invest

6.) Help family & friends

A new season of Chowder and some Sour Skittles.

And a small settlement in Russia.

make 20 alt accounts and give them 2k bp space then buy 1 of every hat there is including unusuals

then build a super computer with an i7 970x quad Titan Z's 128GB RAM 16TB in HDD's 16TB in SSD's

then id buy razor keyboards and mouses just to make a video of me destroying them with a sledgehammer made out of pure diamond

the hammer would be to heavy to lift so id get some smart people to make a robot do it for me

then id buy all the burning team captains there are and show off because everyone knows if you have expensive hats in a video game it makes your weiner bigger

i nominate we give this man a bajillion dollars

>Buy Valve

>Somehow in make it that you can craft keys in TF2 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

>Make all hats Unusuals

>Make Account with all the Items

>Bring back #1 AWPer Hand

- fly to Okinawa with family

- construct/get a nice house constructed

- decent/good cars

- buy a top notch pc

- also buy 100s of white dress shirts

- give 5% of money to family

- set 1% aside for future needs (myself)

- burn the rest

Assuming a bajillion is a billion...

Give $200 mil to parents, $100 mil to brother

Save $200 mil for myself to use on investing and having fun

Spend rest on helping the world (free restaurants for poverty stricken places, environmental cleanup, etc)

First, define the value of bajillion.

Well, I would buy all Upgrade to Premiums from the market and store gift these to all Free-to-plays of the world!

Okay, I would use the first billion for the above, then use the remaining to pay off debts for friends and family. Once that has been cleared, supply relatives with money to allow them to live a normal life.

That's a lot of work, and if there is anything left, 20 Backpack Expanders will be bought, I will buy one of each cosmetic, and buy a substantial amount of Slate to apply to all paintable cosmetics.

Put .7 bajillion dollars in the bank, laugh as interest tides me over for life.

Then waste the last .3 bajillion dollars on a smallish house in a quiet private neighborhood near a train station, a nice luxury car, and make a really nice tech basement with a pimpin' computer, tv etc.

In all honesty, I don't need to excessive and pricey. It's impractical, and I don't really want it. What I described is an ideal life, probably with a commuting engineering job. I'd love the monotony of life, it's often what keeps me going, knowing what blissful repetition is coming.

Am I the only one who is scared of a very very large amount of cash?

I would probably donate a lot, money is making some people crazy.

Obv I'd buy myself a nice place/car/stuffz and probably buy a company or something to spend my freetime on.

Buy an island and turn it into a paintball park using game maps as the paintball arenas. Only the best from the best games will be used so thats Bloodgulch, 2fort, Dust 2, nuketown etc.

Also replica weps for the paintball guns because authenticity is top!

Archived