What would you do with a bajillion dollars?

JakeTheAwesome

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buy a super computer that could last me forever, buy bobs burning tc just to say I took it from him, bribe valve to give me a stattrak awp dragon lore fn, and then drown myself in money.

I would do nothing, because bajillion is not a real value. /thread

Edit: ninja'd by water ;-;

>ninja'd

>other post was made 23 minutes earlier

make 20 alt accounts and give them 2k bp space then buy 1 of every hat there is including unusuals

then build a super computer with an i7 970x quad Titan Z's 128GB RAM 16TB in HDD's 16TB in SSD's

then id buy razor keyboards and mouses just to make a video of me destroying them with a sledgehammer made out of pure diamond

the hammer would be to heavy to lift so id get some smart people to make a robot do it for me

then id buy all the burning team captains there are and show off because everyone knows if you have expensive hats in a video game it makes your weiner bigger

Bajillion isn't a real value but oh well.

I'd use the money to buy the world's best gaming computer, keyboards, mouses, headsets, etc.

I'd also buy Oculus Rift, EVERY SINGLE burning unusual, a private island for myself and friends, a private mansion made of gold with everything like an entire water park and movie theater on a floating island(I'd have the money to hire the best engineers how to build one) and tons of others stuff.

Btw just to be genorus and not be called an a..hole, I'd donate some to charity and my friends irl.

Did you make this thread because of my status update?

Anyway, same thing I said before, buy as many keys from the Mann co store as I can.

I would pay the smartest minds in the world to build a life prolonging machine because the only thing you can't buy is time

Get a nice house on a farm and I can let my dogs all run free, and ofc buy tf2 stuff and get top bp just to make Mattie and Bob mad :3

Archived