0gravity0 Finally dealt with

Cobalt

Not that this matters, but I had already posted an article in the newsletter about this, with a link to gravity's report thread :^)

newsletter FTW

On the other hand, with accusations of steamrep being corrupt and the general 'steamrep is a joke' mentality, how well will this hold up?

I don't think a caution will stop him from trading.... Honestly, I don't even know why he's still trading, if the community FUCKING HATED ME I'd just be selling for pure and cash out while I wasn't perma banned. Anyway, a SR Caution can't stop you from trading.

I don't think a caution will stop him from trading.... Honestly, I don't even know why he's still trading, if the community FUCKING HATED ME I'd just be selling for pure and cash out while I wasn't perma banned. Anyway, a SR Caution can't stop you from trading.

^ this

He could have gotten rid of those hats within a week at decent quicksell prices, cashed out and went off to the army and help his brother, or whatever the fuck he had going on.  That course of action however made too much sense, so he continued to highball his hats for 3 months and now he's got a caution mark on top of everything else.  Clearly we're dealing with a brilliant strategist here.....

I will never get this TF2 drama.

It's okay, I can barely understand it either. What I understand is that gravity has been trading with some alts and shit, and that's not good, and he's been hated by many people because he's been bragging about having unboxed god-tier hats. I wish I could be 'hip' with what's goin' on.

And another one goes down the same path as no_revenue.

GRAVITY CAUTION CONFIRMED

You're going to have to speak up, I can't hear you!

Trust me ,I'm banned from every single trading place ,and I can still trade  ""normaly"" 

Hopefully makes him think about trading.

Trading with scammers is kinda ridiculous though, instead why not get rid of these scammers once and for all. Its almost impossible to not run into one.

Implying anyone takes steamrep seriously anymore. Buying from scammers will get you a tag but honestly, is that tag worth anything? You can use outpost with an alt, you can trade with an alt YOU CAN DO IT ALL WITH ALTS. Well made ones rarely get noticed so what is stopping you trading.  The majority of people who still think SR are credible will slowly but surely decline and everyone will realise that its "tag" means nothing.

Trust me ,I'm banned from every single trading place ,and I can still trade  ""normaly"" 

Plot twist, report everyone you ever traded with to fog and get everyone marked for trading with a marked scammer :3

The majority of people who still think SR are credible will slowly but surely decline and everyone will realise that its "tag" means nothing.

Actually anyone with even remote knowledge of tf2 trading treat steamrep as a joke, 6+month backlog, a few questionable marks and questionable activities from their admins has kinda crushed their once godly reputation. (EG, that admin who banned numerous people for sharking, ends up sharking a god tier hat and isnt banned.)

Practically everyone on this forum takes jabs at steamrep, heck many users turn to steamrep partners to report scammers instead because they actually get people marked.

You know there is something wrong when bp.tf/outpost can keep better track of scammers than them.

Hopefully makes him think about trading.

Trading with scammers is kinda ridiculous though, instead why not get rid of these scammers once and for all. Its almost impossible to not run into one.

It won't. A caution will probably not do much, it's the full-on mark that really hurts. 

Plot twist, report everyone you ever traded with to fog and get everyone marked for trading with a marked scammer :3

That's actually sometimes better ,people tend to trade me more after that. 

Anyway ,you would never actually ban everyone I trade with (Just in case ,I got a private backpack) 

Heh. We have a brilliant army guy here. Unboxes expensive stuff, parades it around, makes the community hate him, gets reported multiple times, nobody supports him, gets a perma caution mark. Perhaps this is why Israel is still at war with the Palestinians. (He said Israel army right?)

Edit: I do not dislike Israelis for any reason, just making a point.

Archived