Question about Backpack.tf Unusual Prices Stats.

GratefulDead

Hey all.

First time posting, but long time lurker. Quick question.

I unboxed an Aces High Soviet Gentleman. When I look at the unusual prices list under AH Soviet Gentleman, the number of hats keep changing. Some days it's 3, some days it's 4. I came across one someday, and it was gifted. Where do the count stats come from? When I look at stats.tf, that effect doesn't even show.

Side note. I've looked at some other websites for tier information, but none of them list Soviet Gentleman in the hat tiers. I'm not anxious to sell it, because I play Heavy most of the time anyway, but it would be nice to have a rough price in case I were to sell it. I posted on pricecheck, but haven't gotten a response in a couple of weeks.

Thanks in advance.

1. private and public bps may change amount scanned.

2. sov gentlemen is new, not enough solds

3. aces high is relatively new same as above

4. I think gifted ones are still counted.

Stats do come from stats.tf - i fixed the bug where not all effects appeared, thanks for pointing it out. Numbers can vary when items move from a backpack to another and it doesn't know which one it went to yet.

Stats do come from stats.tf - i fixed the bug where not all effects appeared, thanks for pointing it out. Numbers can vary when items move from a backpack to another and it doesn't know which one it went to yet.

Thanks Brad. Wasn't trying to point out a bug. I'm not a pro trader, but I'm old and do research for a living. Was just trying to get my head wrapped around this. And I know it's subjective. I've been weird lucky in only spending on 10 keys during my playing TF2 and unboxed 2 unusuals. My first was a knifestorm pug...everybody hated it when it was new...traded it for Bioshock 3...now knifestorm is looked as a good tier effect. Go figure.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by jjjon123, September 2, 2013 - off-topic necro spam
Hidden by jjjon123, September 2, 2013 - off-topic necro spam

Knifestorm looks like shit to me. I will never understand how it became so valuable

Archived