Looking for top spycrabbers

NopeSirDonut

Cause I'm thinking about crabbing my c. Peace hazmat+c. Heart merryweather+c. Logo pyromancer mask+c9 neckwear+duck tavish degroot+peace softcap for pure, mix, or unusual around 40-45 buds

Does someone know anyone who would crab that much?

I've never done that much, but I recall hearing something about a player named "Satan" doing a large crab a long time ago.  If I were you, I'd get in touch with the PPM regulars, they'd know more.  Best of luck to you.

Too bad you didn't say this two+ months ago. I'm now down 100buds.

I've never done that much, but I recall hearing something about a player named "Satan" doing a large crab a long time ago.  If I were you, I'd get in touch with the PPM regulars, they'd know more.  Best of luck to you.

l8

I'm sober, high, and serious as ducks.

If anyone is interested in crabbing for them unusuals then post your unusuals/mix/pure here and I'll add you to discuss if I like it

I'm looking for around 40-45 buds to crab against

For the crabbing I prefer PPM server 3 with the admin as a mm

I'm sober, high, and serious as ducks.

If anyone is interested in crabbing for them unusuals then post your unusuals/mix/pure here and I'll add you to discuss if I like it

I'm looking for around 40-45 buds to crab against

For the crabbing I prefer PPM server 3 with the admin as a mm

w0t

My spycrab search is over cause I loss shit huehuehue :)

Would you bet your friend hundreds of dollars in a rock-paper-sizzors match in real life? If not spycrabbing isnt for you.

Would you bet your friend hundreds of dollars in a rock-paper-sizzors match in real life? If not spycrabbing isnt for you.

I would actually, because the very first move of RPS is dependent on whether or not your friend knows the trick, and most people I know don't know the trick. Afterwards, it's all a prediction game. Spycrabbing, on the other hand, is an entirely luck-based gambling game.

Yeah... thanks for that.  It's kinda why I told him to get in contact with people who would KNOW MORE.  

He doesn't crab anymore anyway if i'm correct

Archived